this is going about as well as it possibly could for us
i am aiming to vote wolves today
i will defer to the ICs at the end of the day if they agree on the same group of 3, but only if they agree
this is going about as well as it possibly could for us
i am aiming to vote wolves today
i will defer to the ICs at the end of the day if they agree on the same group of 3, but only if they agree
hmm feel like this viewpoint is a bit. discongruent? that’s not a word lol. but wolves accepting a 0/3 i think implies they Didn’t have control over the wagons and id want to look closer at people with less “threadpull”
mm. im sorta getting the freckles thing now tho
i mean if u assume at least 1 wolf here
Ash
Badeline
iamagummybear
obv at least 1 wolf here
autumnseas - idk but suspect a bit more now
Chomps - i don’t think its chomps imo, his vote put the 0/3 over freckles iirc
eaves - nonchalant dgaf queen
Arctic - i think pushed for autumn early ? idk lol he also suggested himself tho so like wolves wouldn’t want 2/3 ofc
freckles - most likely a wolf or else no wolf was tried to be voted for the 1/3 (besides eaves arctic early kind of, freckles was the only viable one later on)
Tommy - i forgor
if freckles is town i feel like it’s possible 2/3 of the first group is mafia, just decided to pull the cred ig? idk im confuse
oh
mb LOL
The more I see frostwolf being anti0/3 consistently I believe it might be t!frostwolf
I remember later in the game, while I was realtiming, Frost was still very adamant on this while still voting the same people. So, it also feels like it isn’t being done for the purpose of pushing agenda.
really liked tutuu’s recent answers to my questions, the pushback screams v thought patterns to me. I’ve also liked frost’s attempts to go 2/3. Bystander has been voted by everyone, and has posted a lot, so while I don’t have many personal reasons to v read her I also don’t have any reasons to think she’s wolf. I’d find it more likely there’s something I’m missing.
VOTE: tutuu
VOTE: frostwolf
VOTE: bys
Maybe part of my reasons for not feeling comfortable townreading the others who were voted, such as eaves freckles and arctic, is the intimidation factor. Though, I’m unsure if I’ve played with eaves or feckles before, so I don’t know why I feel intimidated?
I’m still don’t really see the Ash wolfread, I remember not minding his posts and I skimmed his ISO and I’ve already read literally all of his posts. Could someone explain it to me?
Do you think his unwillingness to go with town is wolfy though? I see it as towny.
i haven’t noticed that
Suppose I have couple of questions:
What are you talking about me being the same, if you are fine in following the consensus (me, Bys, 22) then what is this about Eaves, Freckles and Arctic being left out when you could push for narrative and beam them instead, and finally is there a reason you need to spoonfeed Chomps about my anti 0/3 stance?
I believe that wolves did not have control over the wagons otherwise the wagons would not have ended up the way they did. Again, a 0/3 is bad for wolves, so I don’t think they would just let it happen.
if freckles is town (as the 4th highest voted wagon) then the game should be easy as wolves had basically no influence. i don’t think that’s likely which is why we should vote for freckles today, but it’s useful to know regardless
i think eaves could be a wolf instead of freckles, they are a diff check in my mind but putting a diff check in the same vote isn’t helpful. still think ash is a wolf. tommy is a pretty non-committal guess from me, but it does fit
do you think that possibly there’s a wolf in badeline gummy?
Making an assumption that wolves had control over the wagons could be inaccurate
tbh i think i town badeline more bc she voted tutuu/frostwolf/bys early and like lowk it helped for my voting tutuu as well lmao
hen what is this about Eaves, Freckles and Arctic being left out when you could push for narrative and beam them instead,
I was aiming for town. I thought bystander, tutuu, and you were all town. I was not confident on eaves, freckles, or arctic in the slightest. I still am not. I was sharing my thoughts aloud in thread that it may be due to me feeling a sort of intimidation from them.
Also, I felt a need to “spoonfeed” Chomps about the anti 0/3 stance because he didn’t seem to understand it, and I thought it was townclearing for you. I wanted Chomps to townread you, and vote you.
im dumb i made my chart wrong but its ok
i think i misread u LOL

For the last time. I’m saying wolves did not have control over the wagons.
should i get more beans or go right to dessert
dessert
if freckles isn’t a wolf then wolves just couldn’t do anything at all and probably went to vote 0/3s for towncred as a last resort - so ppl like gummy and badeline could be, but it’s not really my default assumption rn
If eaves is wolf this isnt true

Beans! They’re a great source of protein and fiber! Also, they taste good!
You should have a bean dessert!
