COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- DAY 2

I feel like I see arctic say that all the time both in and out of game, so I’m not too sus of it personally.

Is generic mech talk alignment indicative for tutuu? I am not aware. My gut would lean this post wolfy if there isnt much meta.

Oh no! I hope you feel better soon!

Me too, but all I have are strawberries.

I feel decent about Ash. Tutuu is someone I don’t understand the TR on quite yet. I find the discussion from others surrounding arctic/bys more interesting than arctic/bys itself. Both are capable enough for it to be anywhere from w/w to t/t. I like harvest, but that might be a personality thing. I also feel decent about Gummy. I don’t have many other thoughts otherwise

200 posts down. I will finish the rest soon hopefully.

(BADELINE SMILE HERE)

its better to not risk getting like 1/3

i mean i think, voting one person a,d setting town behinbd info wise likely, is fairly agendaed no?

and if its not serious which im not fully sure it is, then it kind of swings back round to not actually trying to solve a game

i asked twice why he found me mafia and he liked the second time but still has provided a reason

hes just throwing stuff out there and seeing what lands

I do not disagree with that, 2/3 is just as good like 0/3

This setup would be super fun to play as wolf i hope the wolves are having fun

why do u think throwing stuff out and seeing what lands is wolfy

bc imo thats kind how i play as town comatped to mafia im thinking more structured abt the way im placing my reads

1 Like

smiles

1 Like

it would be so annoying as wolf to hunt for masons lol like the fuck and have ur wincon based on that

like isnt wolves the informed ones

thank god im towne veryone.

1 Like

i think chomps is currently unreadable with what he’s posted

i have a dumb reason to townread freckles which is that she still seems out of touch with how the generally accepted strategy to go for is a 0/3 - since she keeps voting her wolfreads. this is something that would have been discussed extensively in wolf chat so it feels towny out of the loop to me. i also agree with a lot of what she’s saying too lol, so now that i think about it she would probably be my third if you didn’t put me in

i’ve been nodding along to what tommy’s been saying but i’m not really parsing it as indicative in either direction really. i’m realizing i wolfed against him a year ago or so and he felt pretty obviously town there when i had TMI but the other villagers didn’t agree, yet he’s also a pretty good wolf otoh from games i specced, so i’m expecting people will have difficulty regardless of what he is

3 Likes

One is much easier to get. Though, as I mentioned earlier, it depends on threadstate. Its a fact though that, even when not counting the masons, there are still double the townies compared to the wolfies.

It combines towning and wolfing id have a blast

isnt being masons also that

1 Like

i agree with freckles v a bit yea

the game is going to be long unlerss one team gets very lucky, early game should be used to gather as much info as psosible so we can win mid/late game

its not really losing guessing now, because our early guesses are literally just for info, not to win, so we should invest them the best way to getr most info

that is trueeee i guess im only paranoid about how much woofs will be progressing while we take a longer method but if this is whats decided on then ill believe in the team :stronk:

1 Like

what is badelines wolfing lvl

i think shes towny but im wary

1 Like

The Boys Wow GIF

2 Likes

im o its harder for wolves to find masons compared to town finding wolves

so it should be find to take a bit more time

-5

Something clicked one me with what you said

So that will be your wolf wagon for the day, or is it someone else?