COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- DAY 2

image Oh no, you lost your vote…

There, there, don’t be too upset. Your vote will probably come back to life just fine.

When you vote in the same post as an unvote tag, the whole thing is cancelled. So, make sure you don’t use unvote while you’re also placing a new vote.

It’s not a bother, because old votes are automatically removed when you place a new one anyway.

So just vote for all three players you want to vote for simultaneously in one post. Don’t worry about your past votes.

I know multivoting is confusing, but hang in there…

Arctic (4): Frostwolf103, Arctic, Tommy, freckles
bystander (4): Arctic, Tommy, freckles, tutuu
freckles (3): Frostwolf103, Tommy, eaves
Chomps (2): Frostwolf103, Chomps
eaves (2): freckles, tutuu
Ash (1): iamagummybear
autumnseas (1): Arctic
Frostwolf103 (1): tutuu
tutuu (1): eaves

Not Voting (4): autumnseas, Badeline, Ash, bystander

5 Likes

chomps is not towny as i usually find chomps may e that makes chomps slightly wolfy

From your obversation, this is a wolf trying to “clear” himself by mech, but later contradicts when he voted me for being sus :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

VOTE: bystander
VOTE: freckles
VOTE: tutuu

1 Like

Badeline is a pretty clear wolf too btw

1 Like

i think arctic tutuu can be v/v doesnt have to be unpaired eith

VOTE: eavesVOTE: bystanderUNVOTE freckles

I’m not locked in because I don’t know how to read in this format but that’s okay we ball

1 Like

bruh

ok i;l gote later too lazy

1 Like

Ooh? Do tell! Finally, some action!

(BADELINE SCREAMING HERE)

u jaut read normally but vote differently

You got long ears, grandmother

1 Like

if it helps I haven’t put any thought in voting so far

1 Like

Grandmother??? GRANDMOTHER???

I’m nothing like Granny! And she’s nothing like me! Don’t speak of her that way!

1 Like

Arctic freckles bys is 1/3 if i had to guess

1 Like

We have a lot of time ok bye

1 Like

let’s do VOTE: bystanderVOTE: eavesVOTE: freckles

why do you think i’m a wolf

1 Like

I do think Chomps was moving sporadically with little reason now that I reviewed his ISO again sure, would have to mean when he entered thread that he preplanned to wanting to post like that, is that how he normally posts on FoL or do you think it’s theatric. This can be an open question to everyone why not.

1 Like

@freckles will u vote urself over arctic