It cant be solved unless we solved Freckles and Chomps first.
Wym self sabotage?
But for day 1, I dont want Freckles in same group as Chomps Day 1.
Its in the big quote #771
Gummy doesnt seem to be paired with autumn.
VOTE: bys
VOTE: eaves
VOTE: tutuu
I wanna be conf town
Willing to vote Frost and Chomps too
bystander (7): Tommy, freckles, Arctic, bystander, Chomps, Frostwolf103, tutuu
eaves (5): freckles, bystander, Chomps, Frostwolf103, tutuu
freckles (3): Tommy, eaves, freckles
tutuu (3): eaves, bystander, tutuu
Arctic (2): Tommy, Arctic
Chomps (2): Chomps, Frostwolf103
autumnseas (1): Arctic
Ash (1): iamagummybear
Not Voting (3): autumnseas, Badeline, Ash
You were voting for Chomps yeah, but I think you should not need to be in D1 EoD.
Weren’t you townreading me before
There’s no way ive posted enough from then and now for you to change your read
You’re not the only one to comment
So what are you thinking?
Idk i think bys eaves are towny
I think tutuu is being weird
I think ash is being weird
I think you seem like you’re town at least you’re playing differently from your last game if nothing else
Yeah
I can change my read without you posting
Lmaooo silly
guys pls talk
need something to distract from the monotony of test studying
okay why did you
U more obv as town
how so