Funny format
only if youre town who has an incorrect read and will take another town with you
okay
sorry i missed hat post
my read on arctic was based on meta ftr, i do agree that his talk was constructive and helpful (not just busywork) i thought his dissaplinted or whatever was -erformative
bc try to emulate town self
mafia taking town with = town taking mafia with
is this post serious
why
why?
i think ash kinda pocket sheep me as mafia
Well i dont know if its accurate but i wrote it with the serious intent to make fun of her
inchrestingggg
I saw you post a townlist later than this but has anyone made you become sussy of them yet?
I did think gummy could have been trying to distance from you earlier xd but you double downing on these votes is making me question hmmm
U claimed ur old but i thought ur in ur early 20s
oh im 28
i more meant ive been round mafia interneting for a long time, so some people might know me from when i played mu more before, some people might not
Yeah she tried to distance as masons
Im looking at tommy boy rn. Maybe Ash
HOW IS 28 OLD IM ALMOST 29 FU
still didnt explain why though 
so youre 28
(BADELINE SCOFF HERE)
Pfft. No, Itβs from your name. And your posts.
So do I!
I expect at least one wolf to tryhard and take thread control
its like a investgative ability lol