Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

I hope they aren’t Australian spiders.

Incidentally, speaking of Australia. The snakes also won’t hesitate to send you on a one-way trip to the other side.

one-way trip to england :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

HES GOT FRIENDSSS ON THE OTHER SIDE…

2 Likes

why are you playing league of legends

1 Like

What were YOU doing at the devil’s sacrament

1 Like

Once my friend mentioned having League of Legends on her computer (she downloaded it to “make fun of toxic people”) and I was like “why the fuck do you have League of Legends on your computer you should uninstall that shit” so she said “OK I will do that now” and then suddenly she disappeared from the voice call and it turns out attempting to uninstall League of Legends bricked her computer somehow

4 Likes

So be careful about that.

Another one of my friends played one game of League of Legends (because his friend made him) and he wanted to ensure that he would never be asked to play League of Legends again, so he got into a massive argument with someone, told them to come fight him, and posted his actual latitude and longitude coordinates to a very precise degree. And he couldn’t bluff because again his friend had invited him and would know if he was lying

2 Likes

I have never played League of Legends and so have no interesting stories relating to it myself

2 Likes

After this story was told in a VC someone went “Latitude check! Post your latitudes in the chat” in a semi-public server and I was sitting there with my head in my hands wailing about internet safety as they all did exactly that

2 Likes

I’m not a mod there though so not technically my problem. Let’s go gaming

2 Likes

VOTE: ElizaThePsycho Pocketing me by liking my posts

3 Likes

pov: You are going to England

1 Like

Gotta love this comeback.

1 Like

Het Het Het Ho-Hoi -ho -ho -ho -ho

That was me a year before COVID.

EBWODP: The

“Ugh, I have been exposed, better leave voice chat and pretend that my computer is dead afterwards”

2 Likes

its okay the host accounts can’t hurt you here

1 Like

I bet she heehoo’d aswell when caught

1 Like