Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

I would like to again note that during that game I convinced myself I was hallucinating my own role card and actually a wolf

i just saw this in the signups thread
this aged well

3 Likes

What game

1 Like

bland and flavorless mountainous

1 Like

wow 0/2 amazing

1 Like

yuck mountainous games suck

2 Likes

Like, I didn’t act based on that belief, I wasn’t throwing, but the fact that I could do it should give oyu a general impression of how much trust I had in my own deductions at the time

1 Like

If I couldn’t trust my own Eyes to see the words Vanilla Town properly then I sure was not trusting my Reads (very bad) ( do not do this in mafia) (skill issue)

1 Like

How

1 Like

4 Likes

and that’s a theory
a game theory

(Further explanation: I had been playing like 5 mafia games at once and had finals coming up, stress just kinda chipped away at thigns. And in the game itself there were several incidents where people thought I seemed unwell and weren’t listening to me because of it, which made me go “oh shit should I be listening to My Self” which is generally not what one wants to be doing. At least when one has the wolf team )

3 Likes

that game I was a chad where I told people you were town while not reading the post I was town reading I just said it seemed like a town shaped post

2 Likes

Didn’t I tell you to join that game
My bad

1 Like

Yea

1 Like

Nah I was probably gonna join a new game anyway, I was already multitabling like hell and needed a wake-up call. Just happened to be that one

hello may

Hello Min

how are yu doing maye

I am winning at Splatoon which is good. And I have a large glass of ice water which is also good

1 Like