Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

I need to ask for help on it but I hate asking for help

1 Like

I just beat someone on Splatoon called “oldmanyaoi” two times in a row. I’m so sorry oldmanyaoi

3 Likes

Til my grandpa apparently has over 4mil dollars

1 Like

Related or unrelated to my previous statement

1 Like

He wouldn’t lose

OH THEY WERE ON MY TEAM THE SECOND TIME

Godspeed, oldmanyaoi

spec chat’s reads in this game sucked everyone thought vulgard and alice were mafia for n1 guesses so everyone got like 0 wolves

To be fair my reads also sucked N1

I am pretty sure nobody was thinking about the actual wolves at all. Sorry wolves. You won that’s a good thing

1 Like

eliza being a reviewer means she can no longer sign up to every game

1 Like

true

except the open ones

I have a game in queue with Gar I think

1 Like

iirc you still can’t be the reviewer of an open setup and play it? I might be spreading misinformation online

1 Like

only if it pre-rands

you can review an open setup and play it if the host is e.g. randomizing flavor and does so after you see the rolecards, obviously if the host is like “here are my rolecards which I am not randomizing flavor for at all” then you can’t

people thought I was trolling but after I stopped trolling for a minute I told them I was seriously still town reading it

Either way you should review my really terrible mountainous ideas

we have

• Be careful what you wish for FM (mountainous but mafia has an infinite factional wishgiver and can only grant town wishes)
  • Too Hot to Handle FM (mountainous but every day I add new arbitrary restrictions to things you can’t do such as “posting the letter F” and every violation of my arbitrary rules takes money out of the money pool and if the money pool hits 0 every player in the game loses)
1 Like

i have more rattling inside my brain somewhere

1 Like

if you think your faction is doomed no matter what is it allowed to deliberately go for an all loss

1 Like