Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

Eliza is the level 1 goon enemy that dies instantly

2 Likes

no that’s katze

1 Like

as per magnus

1 Like

i do nya

One big thing is that as town I know that when someone’s pushing me, they’re wrong or a wolf. And often I’ll feel like I have a good case on why I’m town, or at least feel able to make myself sufficiently towny. Whereas as wolf, if someone’s pushing me they’re right, and I sometimes doompost super hard.

I guess that’s kinda like the last point about not sounding like one’s villager game but. somewhat different imo. It doesn’t apply when not being pushed, and it’s not super meta focused

1 Like

ironically i won vc botc with the exact same person i could never agree with as my demon so. i guess we’ve worked it out?

2 Likes
1 Like

2 Likes

more evidence

magnus ended before getting to me smh @Magnus you villain

1 Like

unless you mean this

1 Like

I wonder how different mafia would be if the roles were called MAGA and Queers where MAGA is the majority and Queers are the informed minority

I bet wim would be very different.

2 Likes

back in my day i was the villain of fol

or something

maybe i was just the MC

im old and retired now :pensive:

1 Like

Yeah. Knowing exactly who my teammates are, if I don’t trust them, that can easily tank things for me. If you’re a villager and somebody does something frustrating you at least don’t know for sure they’re on your team. If your wolf partner does something frustrating you know for a fact you’re stuck with them

2 Likes

what the hell

1 Like

the damn queers

1 Like

well think about it, people see the minority as the bad guys

but you know who else sees minorities as bad people…?

6 Likes

this is the theme of my next mafia game

2 Likes

also this is how I get into a mindset btw, the village are the fucking villains I am just trying to protect my friends

4 Likes

town is racist

2 Likes
Summary

Ain’t called lynching for no reason I guess

2 Likes