Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

i never thought i’d miss the palworld debate

1 Like

This is like saying chemist should feel guilt for allowing the creation of napalm

1 Like

I am getting lost in this debate, is this what it refeels like to play vanilla mafia

you can kid yourself and pretend that the weapons are just going to be for the war that you think is kinda justified, but defense contractors are the scum of the fucking earth and sooner or later, the IDF is going to be slaughtering children with those same weapons, and your reckless fucking warmongering will have contributing

what if sigma freud was transgender. in this essay

2 Likes

I liked my ethics argument more

and yet it’s led to at least as large if not larger of a reduction in efficiency of the murder of ukrainian civilians

nothing is black and white

anyways I don’t think this needs to be so heated but at the end of the day it’s really pretty simple math in my head

I’d like everybody in the world to be healthy and happy and safe - that would be incredible

But I care most about the people I know and care for being healthy and happy and safe

And so I feel no guilt towards contributing to the defense of those people even at the potential expense of others, should those with the power to dictate weapon usage end up abusing it. I’d really rather that doesn’t happen, and frankly I think modern America is generally pretty damn reasonable with our use of power, but even if and when it does this is a trade off I would still make.

On the whole I believe America to be an often-wrong but fundamentally trying-for-the-best place and arguments that helping to provide for it in an imperfect world where having no military at all would invite those who are far worse to make wide-reaching grabs for power automatically make one a “bad person” are not going to carry any weight with me ever

5 Likes

you sick fucking animal. like that’s something to brag about

youre making everyone uncomfortable

This is making me chuckle for no reason

i have been following the war
i have seen videos

fuck this forum. if this ghoul is an admin, i want no part of you or any of you that tolerate him

or at least me
can you move this to dms, please

bye, assholes.

Oh god, I can’t stand people who shit on the IDF only. As if the other side of the war didn’t literally mass murder civilians. Get over yourself. War sucks, and neither side cares.

Jeez

ONLY ONE SIDE IS COMMITTING A FUCKIGN GENOCIDE YOU FREAK

random people being shot on the streets and put in mass graves
pillaging so widespread they’re literally stealing everything of value
they literally execute people with sledgehammers

I say to ban all wars.

ONLY SIDE IS USING MASS TERRORIST ATTACKS AGAINST CIVILLIANS TO JUSTIFY THEIR WAR