Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

And even when I want to communicate that I hold no ill will toward someone and did not mean to hurt them I’ll usually say “I hold no ill will toward you and did not mean to hurt you” even if the function of “sorry” communicates the same thing

1 Like

i do think people telling you that you should have said sorry is really weird and awkward. if they don’t like hanging out with you for doing that then they should stop. not everyone fits with everyone and nothing wrong with that. trying to change people like that isn’t right and it won’t work out

1 Like

You Would Think that people I’ve known for years would grow to understand how I communicate and that I speak differently from the way they might expect and that this does not mean I am malicious or abusive. You Would Think

1 Like

There’s mafia involved here which complicates things

1 Like

you’re 18 so i imagine most of them are around that age? not to be ageist but most teenagers are … just like that :P

if they are adults, like, mid or late 20s then. yeah that would be just silly

Literally everybody involved is like six years older than me at least

1 Like

:fearful:

I’m variably treated as a teenager or an adult depending on which is most convenient to them at the time which is awesome

1 Like

(It is not awesome)

1 Like

Also how autistic I get to be varies in the same way. “Yeah but even you should know” fuck off

1 Like

may is part of the opposite day celebrators society

2 Likes

No I’m not

1 Like

Promising

1 Like

tge thing that makes the sonic cast so good is that you can say “their wife left them” about every single one of them and it works for their character. the most divorced set of people of all time

1 Like

it is wortg noting i know no sonic lore and have seen as much sonic fan dub as actual sonic game canon

knuckles hates his wife. his ex wife. so much he guards this big stone in solitude. having some guy time

Maybe every character is divorced

Look i love you story but this is the words of someone who has never attended a weezer concert

this is a surprising development

5 Likes

It’s me!