Daily Akari
565
2026-07-24 (Fri)
Solved!
3:38
enclose.horse Day 207
Excellent!
91% 
PERFECT!
100% 

Basic: I did not find [p].
Bonus: I found [p].
Wordle 1,861 3/6*















I thought about this word, but I didn’t think it would be correct. It was another word.
Word Association: Clay
Word association of the word Zone originally thought of: Latrine
Daily Akari
565 | Hard
2026-07-24 (Fri)
Perfect!
6:06
It isn’t hard. It just takes a bit of time to finish.
#CluesBySam - Jul 24th 2026 (Tricky)
04:17 | 50% speed, 45% perfect




















Daily Akari
566
2026-07-25 (Sat)
Solved!
6:25
enclose.horse Day 208
PERFECT!
100%
First Choice, Best Choice.
Wordle 1,862 6/6*






























Word Association: Greeting
Daily Akari
566 | Very Hard
2026-07-25 (Sat)
Perfect!
4:22
Doable.
#CluesBySam - Jul 25th 2026 (Hard)
03:37 | 5% speed, 25% perfect




















Daily Akari
567
2026-07-26 (Sun)
Solved!
25:18
man.
enclose.horse Day 209
PERFECT!
100% 
Excellent!
95% 
Basic: GBFS.
Bonus: …y’know, I thought that if I was wrong, that [p] would involve expanding towards the south. Not the north-east.
Wordle 1,863 5/6

























I removed Hard Mode for this one.
Word Association: [REDACTED]
Daily Akari
567 | Very Hard
2026-07-26 (Sun)
Perfect!
18:51
Does this say 『オングキ』? –anyhow, the puzzle itself is doable. It just takes a while to finish.
#CluesBySam - Jul 26th 2026 (Hard)
Less than 14 minutes




















Today is no good…
C4 was negligence (miscount),
but D5 was impatience (did not pay proper attention to all possible worlds).
I checked it out, and no. It said 『オンゲキ』, which is a game that was released in 2018.
Going by the rest of the message, it seems today is their 8th year anniversary.
Daily Akari
567
2026-07-26 (Sun)
Perfect!
9:21
I thought i was wrong at one point & closed the tab only to come back & realize i just placed a cross for no reason and it was fine
Idt this was very hard as much as hard and very big?
Agreed.
probably true yes
i brainfarted myself with the logic on the opening several times, wondered why i was hitting a dead end immediately, figured it out, got stuck again then closed and went to sleep and finished it again
Daily Akari
568
2026-07-27 (Mon)
Solved!
0:13
enclose.horse Day 210
PERFECT!
100% 
PERFECT!
100% 

GBFS.
Wordle 1,864 4/6




















Forgot to turn on Hard Mode.
Word Association: Actor
Daily Akari
568 | Easy
2026-07-27 (Mon)
Perfect!
0:13
#CluesBySam - Jul 27th 2026 (Easy)
01:46 | 5% speed, 55% perfect




















enclose.horse Day 211
PERFECT!
100%
GBFS.
enclose.horse Weekly 1
Great
81%
I have vastly underestimated this level. [p-34].
Wordle 1,865 4/6




















Forgot to turn on Hard Mode.
Word Association: Echolocation
Daily Akari
569 | Medium
2026-07-28 (Tue)
Perfect!
2:26
I did not see something. I could have saved like… 30 seconds minimum.
#CluesBySam - Jul 28th 2026 (Medium)
02:40 | 25% speed, 57% perfect




















Daily Akari
569
2026-07-28 (Tue)
Solved!
4:01
screwed it up twice and had to restart
enclose.horse Day 212
PERFECT!
100% 
PERFECT!
100% 

GBFS. I don’t like Bonus’ ambiguity / multiple choice answers.
enclose.horse Weekly 2
Excellent!
97%
Close. [p-3].
Wordle 1,866 5/6

























Forgot to turn on Hard Mode.
Word Association: Pipe
Daily Akari
570 | Medium
2026-07-29 (Wed)
Perfect!
2:06
'Twas not easy for me.
I expect others to be faster than me.
#CluesBySam - Jul 29th 2026 (Tricky)
Less than 7 minutes | 50% speed




















I must’ve miscalc’ed something. Probably B3 in tandem with B5 caused an error in my head.
Daily Akari
570
2026-07-29 (Wed)
Solved!
1:53
Daily Akari
571
2026-07-30 (Thu)
Solved!
4:04
enclose.horse Day 213
Excellent!
97% 
PERFECT!
100% 

Basic: I failed to find the expansion towards the north-west.
Bonus: GBFS.
Wordle 1,867 5/6

























Forgot to turn on Hard Mode.
Word Association: Water
Daily Akari
571 | Hard
2026-07-30 (Thu)
Perfect!
5:17
Doable. The last step took me a bit to find.
#CluesBySam - Jul 30th 2026 (Tricky)
04:38 | 25% speed, 31% perfect




















Daily Akari
572
2026-07-31 (Fri)
Solved!
1:49
easier than yesterday