Deceive Inc FM: Misery Empire Hydra - MAFIA WIN

Or did you mean that I’m preemptively trying to cast doubt on future OMGUS votes? Why would I do that? I was simply going over terminology. It’s like accusing me of conspiring to say the word “fuck” in a church, when I’m merely discussing the etimology of the word.

-t

That should eventually be determinable if it does happen and feels too complex to regularly pull off. This also just gut reads to me like an attempt to discredit the analysis, despite your initial liking of it, as either alignment really, the difference being that if you are town I’d expect you to reconsider while as scum I’d expect you to keep pushing this narrative. This read of your post is most likely due to how important I think it is to read the heads seperately and then synthesize those into an overall read instead of treating it as one slot. Also although this doesn’t pertain to the argument you pushed, reading heads seperately is important because of head dissonance.

-soweli

1 Like

Right, yeah I figured this was your meaning later.

-t

don’t say it Abbi don’t say it

^ Scum games from me

^ Town games from me
Those should help you nderstand how I play as both allignments better. Lynching me here nearly guarentees town to lose from my pov.

This was copy pasted from a finished game where they flipped me. Theres some meta on me if you want to understand it better.

Why am i saying who in this

wdym vig will just shoot right tonight

~Hyunwoo

That was from a flipped game where it was lylo and I was town

it was directly copy pasted

Guys

I’m so funny

Yeah I posted that and then I read the second part :skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

Who is this

Abbi

oh then true
if it was story then its untrue since they wont let me and icet shadow hydra on tgdm

i should clarify that the analysis I liked was the part about opening posts. I like the reasoning behind it.
You’re right about putting the heads together to synthesize a read and head dissonance (as well as meta reading of different heads being important), but I don’t like the idea of analyzing things like “this is the calm head, their post was townie, but the firey one had a mafia start” when it’s more productive, imo, to skip straight to the synthesis in that sort of case. Does that make sense? Sorry

Where the fuck is Isol.

I think everyone has posted except my partner and Brad

Yes that makes sense. Thanks.

-soweli