Deceive Inc FM: Misery Empire Hydra - MAFIA WIN

werefuck

1 Like

I was being silly there. It is obvious since I always sign my posts with a sleeping Leafeon. :sleepingleafeon:

It’s no excuse to be lazy. Chop-chop!

GTH wolf on Ivy

What do I really have to work with here?

Post signing is boring.

So, when is your funeral going to be? :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

Nothing really, whihc is exactly why the credi you gave mes bothers me.

1 Like

No it isn’t. :sleepingleafeon:

Well, who is there going to be more credit to give to?

I think this reaction is towny by the way

1 Like

This feels slightly >rand v to me. :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

its only b een chihiro so far, but u will def see the difference once psy posts.

Since I hyper post, and their posts tend to be bigger with more content.

I will let Leafia control the head for a bit while i am doing assignment work. i’ll come back later! :biohazard:

I’m probably gonna call them that for the rest of the game aren’t I

rood :cry:

Okay. Now that Hazard is gone, TIME TO GET THIS PARTY STARTED! :sleepingleafeon:

i was checking op to see if there was a postcap and saw this

nice one eliza

Also, Poison Ivy is liking all my posts and I don’t like it. It’s been a while since I’ve played in a community with reactions, but I remember a wolf using this to buddy me

1 Like

I second this.

Ice really gets everywhere

This for the record is townie.
I’m not sure whom this is from, but I believe it would come from TuTuu. This alligns with the meta i Know of them somewhat, and immediently saying I am only posting 3 times is kind of townie.

Very awfully defensive immediently .I see nothing wrong with an OMGUS vote during RVS, this read seems really weird and feigned.

May are you wolf

VOTE: Oriceli

Townie post. Giving this post a general town lean.

Going to give this slot a town read. Bold statement instantly when you’ve said well… 3 things! Townie.

Questioning somebody who town reads you, or at least town leaned you. I can see fine logic behind it? Jumping to there defense, they seem to be very active / wanting to do mafia instantly. Therefor, I can see it fcoming from a townie mindset to kick start discussions

Also Hello people whom I haven’t played with! I’m Luka! I’m not very smart or good at the game but I hope we can have fun!

fuck one sec

1 Like