Deceive Inc FM: Misery Empire Hydra - MAFIA WIN

I’m still waiting on you to do something substantial. You can talk a big game, so what?

Ah. Inactivity is boring, even if for a whlie. Can’t somebody come on and argue with me!

1 Like

I don’t really have anything substantial to add right now

This feels a bit aggressive, but it is encouraging an inactive slot to do something! I’ll give this post a Townie stamp. Boop.

This is a slight red flag for me. An OMGUS vote during RVS is something I find to be wolfy, because votes during RVS aren’t serious votes, which begs the question why would a villager vote for someone just because that person voted for them in RTS?

Also, I wasn’t being defensive. I was just explaining that I made an error.

This doesn’t feel real. It’s something NAI.

No. How is asking that OMGUS?

Going to say it now. Giving Danger a scumlean here. They don’t feel real to me. VOTE: Danger :sleepingleafeon:

What’s your GTH on Ivy and Icy right now, for example?

More as though a gut reaction in my opinion! Especially new players, since I dont know how experienced these players are, can place a OMGUS vote during RVS! Somebody suspects you, accuses you for something you don’t believe you did, vote them back! It’s that simple!

The vote was the defensive part!

Do you think thats scum indicative from me? To say that?

They suspect your slot, and you ask them when you’re funeral is. Sorry, am I missing something?

That’s fair! Also the sleeping leafeon emoji is adorable!

Townie question to ask!

I don’t believe that Ivy has made a single non OMGUS read which is quite funny to me! At least, non Omgus scum read!

personally i would think tutuu would try to look less serious as mafia but /shrug
also i thought Arctic made that post about only making 3 posts per day
if it was them, it would be strange to cover it btw

it’s convenient that you ignore purgatory
i think you being excitable is NAI
but cherry picking games isn’t

do you feel like that’s a bad thing?

i’m glad you’re so energetic!
i can’t keep up with the amount of posting already!
and i’m confusing people

2 Likes

OMGUS is a healthy habit don’t believe the propaganda. Unironically I do think OMGUS is overstated as a scumtell.

-soweli

1 Like

Nope! I kind of have more fun as town? Even early game I was having a blast. It’s late game that you’ll notice I stop having fun. If you want to look at any of my scum games thus far you’ll notice the exact same thing. I don’t have very much fun at all!

I agree that its overstated, but if its all you do then I don’t really like it, get what I mean?

I was mislynched my first game here because I failed to adequately go after a wolf who was OMGUSing me, but whatever

1 Like

I was scumreading you even before I knew you voted for me and you know OMGUSing isn’t ai for me in the slightest. :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

Thank you! <3

1 Like

i only know 1 wolf and 1 town game from you
you weren’t excitable in both
this feels like an experiment to me

I have horrible memory. I believe I’ve only played two games with you, one of them you made yourself obvious town due to hydra interactions. The other I was scum and wasn’t really paying attention, yknow? I just remember that you were active early game, and I used that as an excuse to pocket you.

Shhhh

Fair enough. My memory isn’t exactly the best either. Doesn’t change my read on you though. Anyway,off to bed I go,so good night everyone. :sleepingleafeon:

2 Likes

Can you link me to that game? I don’t believe I’ve ever played with Either of your heads, and the meta would help.