I’ll read that then make my vote
LMFAOOOOO HERE WE GO AGAIN
You saw from your perspective, the parts where threthree explained what I failed to do, what can I do about it now. I can’t change that. The same argument what threthree did is also inexcusible, day 2 and 3 were absolutely unnecessary risk for a town, or rather an wolf.
Look at this way right, I am objectively right about voting here: YBW is wolfier than Psycho, Psycho is wolfier than Snow (or rather townier Snow > Psycho), Miaya is wolfier than May and eventually, Threthree is wolfier than you.
Gamewise, you’re 50/50 with Threthree, personally I townread you more.
I have literally randed scum once in a forum game ever and it was the mech heavy 10er from like february where I was wolf with chomps
truly would love to have any scum game i can share without doxxing myself (qbcord uses real names and is on discord) but because i have randed town 24 times in a row i have nothing to show
I know you asked threthree, but here’s my last wolf game
you’re not stupid you wouldn’t wagon may because may was obvtown
I am your plan b.
Thanks I’ll read this instead then can’t believe Dias never been mafia wtf
i only started forum mafia this year lol
i was wolf in april showers forlorn but i posted it in champs finals too for reference and it was like all mech discussion
I did skim masons unless and the last game i played with frost where he was a villager earlier, mostly to see if he was polarized off being rigid on the vote
(he isn’t, he’s more rigid than either previous game, probably because of how he perceives the setup). like “i should say as little about most slots as possible for flexibility and just dial in on one person per day”
my conclusion from reading masons unless is that i don’t have a good read on frost and also thought he was town in that game lmao
inverse dia theory mostly undefeated sadly wrt frost alignment
this is not something a villager says a villager would think i was war criming them and start pulling the quotes to fucking own me. instead you “oh well there’s no point worrying about things you can’t fix”
you are correct that it is insane for me to go about d2 and d3 like that as a wolf which is kind of giving the game away, especially since you slip mid sentence xd. t!me does not extend the olive branch to snow and say “show me how you’ve been town” and then listens when they do. honestly i probably don’t even show up to EoD, because nobody else did. same with miaya d3. i have consistently been the one giving villagers a chance to escape the Poe this game
Frost you linked a game where you hard townread me all game and got me on side just like this game lmao why did you share this game
I think I’m going to vote frost cuz thethrees been posting out of their mind and frosts last wolf game is the same as this one idk why they shared it
At least regarding their treatment of me and I was pocketed untill frost got mech outted
Don’t you mean I am your top town?
looking to see if you have made any actual case on me and like, what is this what are we doing. this is not someone you are carefully considering the wolfiness of
There is no other “recent” mafia game 
truly flabbergasted that i’m the one on the offensive when im not even the one who crossed normally it’s the reverse
There is no other “recent” mafia game
Graveyard: YoubutWorse - Executed Day 1 - Vanilla Town Chomps - Killed Night 1 - Vanilla Town psycho - Executed Day 2 - Mafia Goon snow - Killed Night 2 - Vanilla Town g_miaya - Executed Day 3 - Vanilla Town May - Killed Night 3 - Vanilla Town Divide and Conquer Hosted by @tutuu and @Ash on @monkey Reviewed by @ElizaThePsycho Rules Follow the Global Rules, as well as the Forum Game Rules. This game has a minimum post count of 10 game-relevant posts per in-game day. Failure to…