btw, why are you voting ybw if you found ybw townie. or was the vote just kept cause snow and I didn’t post yet by then
That says “least towny” by far lol (as in, not towny)
One, you are in small pool among snow and Psycho
Two, you are way too excited as self proclaimed town, a wolf can self insert in that pool.
Lets just say I am doing some math and I’d like you to answer this:
You are the wolf on the small pool remaining and the two towns in that pool is eliminated from the game, hypothetically its safer to just execute you day 3 than risk trying to execute a wolf from big pool, say 3 town and 1 wolf.
Would you risk and try to get rid of the wolf on bigger pool after two town executions? It is my first time playing on divide and conquer setup so I am curious about the strategy I’d figure you can answer this.
UNVOTE
VOTE: Chomps probably the mafia in the 6
I think you are playing on interesting perspective, I think you are town for pursuing on bigger group is what I think a wolf won’t do first day.
tough to analyze the three when it’s a two right now. the mutual caveated TR is interesting when there is a fifty percent chance the other is wolf from their pov. maybe more, snow feels kind of like miskill bait tbd
114 is funky
walk me through this, don’t think i agree. frost has been villagery, may drunk i don’t wanna bother with yet.
Id just kill the last wolf we know for sure is a qolf, theyre gonna be lolcatting anyway and we have a narrower pool afterwards bc mafia still have a factional
True but like i said i was yearning for the 1/3. If i was wolf im putting myself in there with anonygoose and may every time. Thats such a fun 3 pool like lets be so fr
too circumstantial to matter sadly. you are a villager anyways for thinking this way
Hmm, you do bring interesting point, why are you not put in a cage filled with cats.
(v > w)
psycho > ybw
frost > may > chomps > miaya = goose
(snow)
Im actually surprised u find frost towny, why is that?
i’m on the moon with him rn
Oh well that clears things up
dot dot dot
I am sorry you’re in way different league.
True but like i said i was yearning for the 1/3. If i was wolf im putting myself in there with anonygoose and may every time. Thats such a fun 3 pool like lets be so fr
33
’d this post. it makes me believe you are paired with one of these people, probably goose.
don’t think w!may ever puts himself in the 3 he believes he will crush a f3
I think snows miskill bait and we should kill one of other 2 too tbh
Consider that I hate F3s and will Crie