I think you are playing on interesting perspective, I think you are town for pursuing on bigger group is what I think a wolf won’t do first day.
tough to analyze the three when it’s a two right now. the mutual caveated TR is interesting when there is a fifty percent chance the other is wolf from their pov. maybe more, snow feels kind of like miskill bait tbd
114 is funky
walk me through this, don’t think i agree. frost has been villagery, may drunk i don’t wanna bother with yet.
Id just kill the last wolf we know for sure is a qolf, theyre gonna be lolcatting anyway and we have a narrower pool afterwards bc mafia still have a factional
True but like i said i was yearning for the 1/3. If i was wolf im putting myself in there with anonygoose and may every time. Thats such a fun 3 pool like lets be so fr
too circumstantial to matter sadly. you are a villager anyways for thinking this way
Hmm, you do bring interesting point, why are you not put in a cage filled with cats.
(v > w)
psycho > ybw
frost > may > chomps > miaya = goose
(snow)
Im actually surprised u find frost towny, why is that?
i’m on the moon with him rn
Oh well that clears things up
dot dot dot
I am sorry you’re in way different league.
True but like i said i was yearning for the 1/3. If i was wolf im putting myself in there with anonygoose and may every time. Thats such a fun 3 pool like lets be so fr
33
’d this post. it makes me believe you are paired with one of these people, probably goose.
don’t think w!may ever puts himself in the 3 he believes he will crush a f3
I think snows miskill bait and we should kill one of other 2 too tbh
Consider that I hate F3s and will Crie
My vote on snow was merely an activity prod, which I explained earlier. It seems not to have an effect yet, but I am hoping snow will come online.
Once snow does, my full intention is currently on voting YoubutWorse.
(Actually pregame I was thinking I’d like to put myself in a 3 if it’s well-organized bc I believe in my ability to unpair from people more strongly than I believe in my ability to convince people I’m a villager in F3; people like killing me randomly)
I think snow being miskill bait would only reasomably be done by someone who knows snows meta, which i do but idk if psycho does?
What im trying to say is i disagree bc it literally only implicates me
Im literally so towny have u considered
[Vaguely] disregarding what May said last night because it seems like May was drunk. psycho, generally, at least seems more towny to me than YoubutWorse.
True but like i said i was yearning for the 1/3. If i was wolf im putting myself in there with anonygoose and may every time. Thats such a fun 3 pool like lets be so fr
I’m not sure this helps your case as much as you think it does. I’m slightly scumreading this.