i actually have some really good tips on how to hit your ita shots

1 Like

How

smh, this didn’t posted at 1610.

1 Like
  1. open your fucking eyes
  2. point your gun at the person you’re shooting at
3 Likes

Well it’s pretty funny tbh. It reminds me of weather conditions mechanic in JoJo FM part 7 offsite.

1 Like
  1. break your finger because you don’t lift.
3 Likes

We’re going to have to post in 1610 English. I’m calling it now.

1 Like

Concern
Yeah there’s mechanics like that, gambling mechanics, random changes based on location in games (I cannot remember this one too much, but I’ve played in one akin to it)

I’m prepared for… most of the chicanery that the hosts may pull

hey
i immediately said that and left

thats ok

I seem to remember you were town in JoJo Part 7 FM. I didn’t signup as a main for the game in question.

If the king continues his favours towards you, CRichard, you are likely to be much advanced. He has known you but 3 hours, and already you are no stranger.

1 Like

so uh
i’ve read basically nothing
i’ve seen all the events
app looks good vibewise but other than that i got nothing

1 Like

@Kiiruma you read anything?
do u have reads

/vote: catbae

Molly and Cape get a thumbs down

anyways I am going to die forever where my soul will be devoured

Overall I do not feel that Cape has been genuinely wolfhunting, it feels like he’s instead been hunting to find reasons to push people, which is why he’s been so focused on oddities in posting (since they’re hard to defend and relatively easy to push on) instead of more concrete reasons.

I also think his handling of Nutella’s push on him very questionable, and I dislike that he seems to be OMGUSing her for vague reasons, also think that post he made to Nutella (where he acted like he would potentially die) seemed very appeasy and wolfy, his reaction was eh

Change da world goodbye

@Hippopablompoyeetus

make your shitty news channel talk about how you’re gonna take me out back and fucking execute me via firing squad burn down my house have premarital relations with my father and then salt my family farm with my ashes

How long is the day