Point being it wasn’t a guaranteed death for her but she knew she risked dying

probably something something my ego

I am not going reading that many players, I am not able to handle stress

Idk what a normal gorta read is but i usually tr them if i remember correctly

That post just looks generically bad

1 Like

Boats event people good

Cape i dislike

I know people are townreading Zone rn, but i still cant shake that Nothingburger post a bit ago tbh, will want to see how he votes in the future tbh, cause i think that is kinda telling for him

YBW ive stated already would like to see how they progress

Sulit’s opener was wack, and similar to YBW, would like to see progress

basically got pinged from slots, waiting to see how they play out

Have u not heard him constantly talk about how he’s the epic Alice reader?

It’s a towny lil gortaism (and I’m inclined to v read it) but it’s still funny

1 Like

yeah i also treeread them too

I’m inclined to think that this is towny coming from Alice. She tried to defuse my thunderdome with Wisdom, when she probably would have sided with Wisdom and pushed on me if they were wolves together.

They shouldnt be hes probably mafia lol

How do you usually TR Gorta if he usually doesn’t give that many reads and then you compare a lack of reads to having some reads and call it wolfy

You have an ego?

Has the reward for the first event gone out?

1 Like

I go with my gut, the same gut that caught several deep wolves when no one else did, the same gut that was able to find fellow townies good when no one else could, the same gut that could consistently read Alice, and the same gut that is decent at reading people I have no meta on and getting accurate reads. I make mistakes, but I have learned that if I don’t trust my own gut I accidently shoot townies. There have been games in which I trusted a public shotlist and neglected my own gut feelings and guess what, I was right. Some things can’t be explained with “reason”, it just works. You should try trusting intuition more. I really don’t try to have a massive ego, it’s just I want people to recognize my gift

Well he has a gut

Cuz they dont seem to care which seems towny i guess

That post was like textbook mafia how does no agree

1 Like

Not the same.

Idk I think mafia would find someone else to hedge on than CRich who is spewed beyond clear by Wisdom

1 Like

Do you usually focus mainly on wolf reads or how do you approach the game of mafia?

Fair

1 Like