FAM2 Game Thread 1 - Day 1

I was going to /unvote then I forgot and fell asleep

is spyfall like codenames but with a trapdoor

imagine wanting to shoo out the clowns like this :pensive:

you really are mafia :pensive:

it’s not

exept im literally town, you said it yourself i am in townrange and wolfrange, i dont understand why i am your top priority

Okay, normally I’m not a big fan of GGhana’s joke/meme posts, but I have to admit that this cosplay girl is kind of cool, though in a creepy way :ayaya:

1 Like

not really
its more social deduction based

No you give me an aneurism

Its not hard confirmed its just an assumption based on the first modpost thing

1 Like

No but there’s that thing, the article to do with Hip which mentioned the illuminati so it’s possible the Frostwolf flavour is part of a second mafia faction.

I personally just think that (and the announcement we cannot vote Hip) are both things done by a modposter and not real

Lmao look at this dude

what

was a couple of rounds. round 1 was chaos and no1 knew the rules and some adjustments were done for round 2. The last round (4) we had the spy dead to rights and it was 6-1 in votes or somehting but spy somehow won cuz it had to be unanimous. So there’s some theories that Eevee was w/w with someone else who didn’t vote (votes weren’t open). But i think it’s more likely that someone just thought they clicked the poll and didn’t in reality. But no1 admited to not voting Eevee.

3 Likes

Bro
do you think im serious about that?

lmao

if you can’t walk the walk then you’ll have to talk the internal brain hemorrhage bestie :two_hearts:

1 Like

Yes
Figuring out the codename opens the trapdoor and the spy falls

3 Likes

im already bored of thread whens next event

you mean the modpost that is obviously hippo trolling

Interesting, will keep that in mind I guess

wasn’t someone named psychokang on TOL forums

1 Like