FAM2 Game Thread 1 - Day 1

why are you asking chloe what i thought about taffy

from what i read last night i assumed they were confused because they hadn’t played a mash before and that’s why they were asking random questions (which is true cuz i think they said they only played an amrock big turbo)
and i thought the way they were responding to their accusation by apprentice felt villagery

1 Like

Pretty sure it was in reference to another post I made that someone commented on, I’ll try and find it when I’m on computer, only just got home

3 Likes

@Dark_Joycat

VC?

Wazza! Hey! We flipped a wolf.
IDK if you were around when we did it.
I don’t exactly remember all of your posts so far

yeahh reading taffy on a sliding scale for experience level i don’t think they’re that bad

I skimmed the first ~20 posts in Zone’s ISO
It doesn’t remind me greatly of SCP FM but it does remind me very slightly of how he played in the recent bastard Osie game where he was informed minority before the first flip (don’t ask what that means lol, basically he was mafia)

Looking back at SCP he had a lot of partner interaction (our team was Zone, Leafia, YBW and me), like this post for example:

Idk where I’m going with this, Ill continue in a bit brb

wit what

cause Chloe linked a post of yours

i actually agree with what you about that post being villagery however visor said something about them playing games on the Org in which case I’m not going to treat them like a completely new and clueless player in which case they’re wolfy lol

Did I miss something lmfao

Boats

lmaoooo i told u guys my dad owned spyfall

3 Likes

i think the part about it being their first mash is the more relevant thing but
i’m not sold massively either way

How in the fuck was this even managed

What was the event

my uncle works at spyfall

Boats.

6 of us took part.
Someone got RNGd to start.
Each person selected someone to save, last person was dead.

Atlas got RNGd to start
Atlas saved Wind
Wind saved YBW
YBW saved me
I saved Marl and therefore also murdered Wisdom (Mafia KP)

2 Likes

Inflight Wi-Fi goat

2 Likes

eh i don’t think people’s metas change hugely on their first mash if they’re somewhat experienced but I’ll accept if you disagree

did u pay

boats
first person on the boat randomized
last person picked dies

each person picked one person- idk why i’m explaining this to you just go read the thread

4 Likes