1 Like

you scumread someone for having a read/opinion
cape questioned your scumread
you scumread cape for it

I don’t agree it’s wolfy post by cape

The class based off of me probably kills people with Anime pfps

1 Like

i agree with the conclusion but the read itself is lol

feels like he recognized thread decided it was a foregone conclusion and tried to make his own reasoning so it wasn’t bait

1 Like

I know I got fooled by Eliza wolf

But Eliza is really towny this game. Strange how Shen doesn’t bring that up when they have honestly felt townier then me, but I guess that’s that I suppose

1 Like

Correct.

Why do I get the feeling that this is saying obvious to make themselves look like they’re being useful?

that’s…not what happened no

you have never asked me this question in all our games together and im not sure how to feel about it

but yes
:wowee:

1 Like

:wowee:

You misspelled villager therr.

All right let’s bump the post speed up to make this a reality

i have thoughts tm

/vote mollylikesorigami @Dark_Joycat

54 Players.
…I expect around 16~20 non-Town players.
Maybe around 14~15 Mafia.
Maybe at most 5 Neutrals.

Majority is off, so it really is just a waiting game for Plurality to take effect.

Voting… I don’t have anyone in mind, and it seems that people are doing fine on their own, so I don’t have to worry about D1 no exe.
(It’s virtually impossible for 30+ players to collectively slank in a 24 hour day phase.)

Hm… Yeah, I think I’ll just sleep through the first hours of D1, and wake up to 500+ new posts.
As for what I will do once I wake up… Probably nothing in all fairness. I will let others poke me instead of the other way around.

Meh. I’ll just wait for D2 to start and start shooting then.

1 Like

yeah I don’t think I agree with the post, but it feels like a villagery thought from Arctic