FAM2 Game Thread 1 - Day 1

just wanna note this post because i think the lingering paranoia/difficulty in letting go of a read is pretty decently town indicative

30 names placed on my reads list i might actually die trying to finish this

1 Like

wow what an outburst

jake is lock jake

Things you say about the n1 kill for 500 Alex

I don’t think I implied it either.

I said poll or app would be better than spamming votes in dm.
Which is still a point. App itself wouldn’t have hidden votes either after all.

anyone else find it weird that whysper seems to be acting like Sulit is confirmed wolf when reading other players

2 Likes

@nutella are you cobfident on a scum read rn

So basically you and Shen wanted to clear yourself of this situation by eliminating me?
That’s what this wagon was mostly about?

I see that eevee is following the exact same approach as to how I handed cape with regards to their accusations towards me
Or a similar one
Can someone explain to me what happened in the spyfall event cause I don’t really understand it

There was public voting round 1 and it was switched to anon (without announcing it’s anon) round 2 forward.

Same reason why I lost my price, cause I thought we are still playing public voting.
And again, thing that we are not allowed to share what we are voting was NOT announced.

Aka. I lost the prize by breaking rule which no one said. Rather opposite - linked rules said voting is public.

1 Like

Thing is, I know what led to this situation. But people have different motivations for the wagon itself.
You can see it by how many people don’t understand what happened and don’t see the connection.

I don’t think anyone is voting me purely due to this situation, rather to get personal gains.

I believe you

Mostly cuz I did the same thing

I mean, it’s just bastard game.

blizer seems like blatant scum to me tbh

the one moment in his iso i could glean a hint of town motivation from was wanting to pressure leafia to get a better read on her alignment. of course, when she actually dropped a reads list he didn’t even really respond to it so i question how genuine his desire to read her was

but otherwise he does not seem to care about solving the game at all

Ye i noticed
It weird

1 Like

/vote: outed wolf

lmfao

yeah that’s uh, extremely interesting

4 Likes

Nah

reminder that if you don’t invite me to a neighborhood you are a loser

1 Like