FAM2 Game Thread 1 - Day 1

There was public voting round 1 and it was switched to anon (without announcing it’s anon) round 2 forward.

Same reason why I lost my price, cause I thought we are still playing public voting.
And again, thing that we are not allowed to share what we are voting was NOT announced.

Aka. I lost the prize by breaking rule which no one said. Rather opposite - linked rules said voting is public.

1 Like

Thing is, I know what led to this situation. But people have different motivations for the wagon itself.
You can see it by how many people don’t understand what happened and don’t see the connection.

I don’t think anyone is voting me purely due to this situation, rather to get personal gains.

I believe you

Mostly cuz I did the same thing

I mean, it’s just bastard game.

blizer seems like blatant scum to me tbh

the one moment in his iso i could glean a hint of town motivation from was wanting to pressure leafia to get a better read on her alignment. of course, when she actually dropped a reads list he didn’t even really respond to it so i question how genuine his desire to read her was

but otherwise he does not seem to care about solving the game at all

Ye i noticed
It weird

1 Like

/vote: outed wolf

lmfao

yeah that’s uh, extremely interesting

4 Likes

Nah

reminder that if you don’t invite me to a neighborhood you are a loser

1 Like

i didnt start the wagon

Too bad im sheeping anyways

Nothing like a headache while wearing brand new glasses to really get the blood pumping.

1 Like

I’m done with all sleeping and real life stuff I had to take care of, so gonna be here the rest of the day phase, ama.

Honestly you’re likely right tbh i’ve kinda just been ignoring making a read on him for whatever reason

But yeah thats uh
Nagl
That i cant remember a single thing hes done this phase other than mention basketball(?) a few times

When hes usually a pretty aggro villager from my memory?

1 Like

The way whysper has gone about the shending/eevee stuff feels slimy tbh

@Wisdom i used the word

4 Likes

Could’ve just told her in wolf cha-

Oh wait…

I thought Blizer’s posts felt OK when I was in the thread with him but I can’t remember his reads either tbh other than the ones the consensus arrived on

1 Like

And consensus reads are like. Whatever lol