FAM2 Game Thread 1 - Day 1

what do you have on whysper i haven’t read anything from them

?

lmao the first post was literally 20 minutes ago too

1 Like

alice and wazza, i don’t trust blizer either but am somewhat wavering on his recent posts

going over votes, Sulit is the leading wagon by 1 vote over me

why do you wolfread any of these people

alice especially

i went scrolling in Suti’s iso trying to find what I remember liking early d1 and can’t re-find it. ISO mostly filled with reasons why they’re busy (which I don’t believe to be false, but think its rand W to put all of them in the thread instead of just posting a little game content whenever you can)

I want to post a meme, but I need sulit (or any cat-themed player) to die for it.

alice/wazza/blizer all bleh yeah

You can post it once Kyubey dies. If he does. Which is likely as there probably won’t be that many survivors by the end of the game.

1 Like

oh it was this post i liked a little at the time. and i still kinda do. But yeah, as a whole, the ISO is a lot of meh

No. I need to post it before someone’s death, or else it won’t be as dramatic.

sulit is leading wagon so you may get your wish

I can Alice as a wolf if she survives to endgame tbh.
Wazza might be town, because voting with a wolf on me probably is something she’d try to avoid if Wazza/Wisdom are wolves together.
As for Blizer, I haven’t seen anything from them that makes me want them dead over sulit.

I think blizer will be easily readable during ITA’s
I don’t think whysper will be as easily readable and they have made some eh posts, esp regarding the Sulit comment about Swedish
Is there like a reason we shouldn’t kill Sulit/whysper here

think i’d prefer a whysp wagon above sulit, but i’ll vote sulit over blizer rn

Swedish I think you town read whysper right?

I can’t think of any reason not to flip any of the above mentioned names.

nah

1 Like

Outside of Sulits Desperado claim

i think either or is fine tbh