FAM2 Game Thread 2 - Day 2

I’m assuming it’d have something else tagged on

Also I just finished a show I watched 15 seasons of and now I feel empty :pensive:

3 Likes

…yeah he’s dead, that alter ego of yours.

2 Likes

Claim a wolf pelt, it’ll make you feel better.
Use it as motivation

i think i just drank a bug
feel nauseous

We still have another ITA session to kill proph right?

You just missed one

2 Likes

Yeah in 6 hours.

3 Likes

Also the more Prophy get shot, the more likely that Prophy is going to die anyway without our votes.

Yes, but, we should maybe focus on Cape if we think Prophy is immune.
And instead just vote Prophy out

Eh.

I know straightforward it is a killing role, so I would rather stick with it.
And assuming it’s one of the strongest in game… considering we already had every-night vig in mafia… I think it is priority to find it. Cause it is most likely on the level of this vig at least.

Time to go to bed.

Oh God discourse is doing the thing where posts are phasing into existence again

I’m going back to stranger things bye :joy_cat:

5 Likes

take that

2 Likes

also hopefully i’ll be active today but
no promises

@Blizer earlier i saw you were saying that wolves were playing eod weirdly (which they kinda were especially if you are town) but your posts seemed pretty non-conclusive and don’t really lead to anyone?

like you’re in the most valuable position to solve the game from that if you’re town and it’s kinda underwhelming

i don’t think there’s anything to be said about my wagon because i know it was village motivated and wolves didn’t take the bait because it wasn’t going anywhere (only unflipped is leafia who i think is town)

who would you kill/clear from that eod

3 Likes

Not having to pay much attention and mafia continuing to die makes this the ideal game tbh

who was encouraging your wagon but never voted on it

like these are just vague hypotheticals which you don’t go anywhere with

1 Like

Is this the only thing you know?
You seem to be making this clear that it isn’t tied into your role so one curious question is why did you choose my flavour of all flavours to choose, if you had a choice I mean