FAM2 Game Thread 2 - Day 2

i don’t think anyone encouraged it without voting it otoh

why do you think that is

do you think Blizer is mafia?

i saw all the shots
does gorta come out of nowhere shoot a wolf and leave as wolf ever

yes he did that last FAM mash

1 Like

Uh, as I said yesterday, it’s information for winning the anime music quiz. It’s nohow tied to my role.

occam’s is that wolves would have tried harder to make blizer go over if he was town because sulit seemed to be a fairly strong role, but realistically it’s a mash and whack shit could have happened which we don’t know about so i don’t care about this per se, it’s also reliant on whether the scumteam are lhf sitting ducks waiting to die or have thread control

but what i care more about is blizer’s explanation of what happened from his pov - but his conclusions are mostly hedge and don’t point to anyone so i feel like he’s probably a better positioned wolf

Lol both my zero post reads were correct

Am i crowned king of fol now or later

1 Like

wait really
lmao

No it’s GGhana, a transgender king

And I didn’t exactly chose your flavor.

I chosen the modpost about watching every step from all clans alike at the beginning of the game. To know what is the mechanic and role behind it. For obvious reasons, considering what this role did in the past. :P
I don’t know if it’s tied to your flavor per se or not (tho it is only thing which makes sense if Merc is not here).

What I got it’s name - lying darkness (obviously), and information that this role is one of strongest in-game killers, able to kill multiple people.

1 Like

Gghana’s reign is over, long live the new gghana (its me)

jk i’m the stranger thing
it’s me

Upon half the game claiming, half of the game will die in a thanos snap.
That’s my guess

Besides Night 1 is mostly caused by mafia

My conusion was we should focus on slots are on the vanity wagons tbh, as i believe wolves maybe outside of 1 or 2 slots tried to save sulit

Litten looks good from whysper flip tbh

Nanook as i have said looks garbage from everything that went down

Cape actually had a bad EoD, but i had a couple slots i wanted plow through before cape tbh

I also dislike zone from some his posts (one i pointed out that was just word salad tbh)

1 Like

Also im busy with some stuff, so game im not uber focused on the game, but i am trying to do some stuff here tbh

Sounds like fancy omgus to me

if wolves were trying to save sulit then why would you look at vanity wagons instead of your wagon

epitau’s posts seem forced in the exact same way whysper and demisha’s did

ep/ybw/proph all should die today if we have the luck in itas