FAM2 Game Thread 2 - Day 2

Nah, sooner that list you’re in is cleared of wolves, the better I can check on other.

Three wolves in our list is more than enough to move on to Tier 2

Not here for long, got a decently busy Saturday.

???

1 Like

Because you have a bounty on your head

We’re all very disappointed

Town

Arctic
Alice
Rokon
You
Frost
Litten
Crich
Kiiruma

Scum

Proph
Ep

2 Likes

isoing the low posters now

maxi seems relatively fine
going to luxy next

What a weak list.
(mocking sounds)

Okay. Marl is scum. He’s supposedly townreading me. j/k

I mean i did my VCA already but sure

I think Cape had a towny stance and ideas during day 1, i think his pushes were in bad faith, as GGhana pointed out earlier that day, and that i personally didnt like how he was using “well if i was town/wolf” arguments to justify his reads and pushes

also i really didnt like his vote on me, similar to Nanook it felt off to me,and as Litten has brought up, and i agree with his post on sulit dunking me feels like something he was 100 percent was expected, instead they put a townlean on me, and it became very awkard in terms of interaction.

Today they havent been the best tbh, i feel like they kind are floaty more today then they were yeseterday, and i do think that this Atno situation isnt a good look either

they were lower on my shootlist, but after flips, and some people plowed, i do want them dead

1 Like

Pigeon wanted the prize

I know.
But I thought people know it’s not a smart bounty to begin with. I still think rather scummy to begin with.

Like it makes sense scum would want me dead, but also due to me usually becoming more active only when number of players becomes lower, it becomes a perfect “gray area” shot target for them.

Outside of PoE, not in it. But also something better gone than left.
Kinda?

you were spewed town by one of demisha or whysper iirc in addition to day 1 you not being performative

it’s way easier to read you now that i’ve actually wolfed with you

2 Likes

As i already said, it hink Nanook looked uber bad after EoD with his vote on me being pretty bad, and him just dipping

felt opportunistic and it helped build my wagon, and he looks in now over Sulits’ flip

He is? There’s something weird about him that he’s not letting us know.

Great to hear. Maybe the era of you misreading me has finally come tonan end. Hopefully.

Yeah and town is dumb enough to believe that a mafia treestumper could ever exist in a balanced game. It couldn’t, so I’m lock v to anyone with a functioning brain that thinks for more than two seconds right now. I’m absolutely never wolf. What do I need to do to get that through to everyone!?! I honestly don’t know if I can take another day of this stupidity. I literally have a history of seeming scummy as town but the second I seem even the least bit scummy everyone thinks I’m lock wolf for some reason without bothering to think about how I play as a wolf and as a villager. I’m so far out of my wolf meta that it might as well be in another universe! You’ve seen how argumentative I’ve been this game and how willing I was to risk death to prove that I’m a villager! That literally never comes from me as a wolf! Please, start actually thinking seriously about things! If you do, you’ll realize that I’m 100% correct. I thought people would be smart and that I’d be able to relax today, but I guess I guessed wrong. I just don’t care any more. Yet again,Marl ruined my enjoyment of yet another game by his antics. I don’t even know why I’m surprised at this point. Just once I’d like him to realize that I’m a villager and be in his towncore as a villager like my first ever game with him. I guess that’ll never happen though. Sorry about all this. I’m just fed up with things at this point. Just put me out of my misery and end it now. /vote Leafia @Host_Account_3

3 Likes

Litten was someone i also really disliked from EoD, but after Whysper flip, I dont think Litten points out a post to kill his mate

he usually tries to keep his teammates alive, which is why i think if Whysper flipped town, i would have advocated for Litten to get shot today tbh

I really want Marl to be town now honestly.

1 Like

wdym? i didn’t get that vibe from his posts today

haven’t looked at his d1 yet though