Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

from illwei i don’t actually think it’s that wolfy just because it’s illwei but i maintain the millium read

ok

why is it not wolfy from Illwei?

because i think it’s not ai for illwei but might be ai for millium/wisp
based off my experience with how they play and who they are as people

can you elaborate on what about them as people makes you think townwei would do that and townillium wouldn’t

Nice to meet you too, you seem pretty nice to me if that makes you feel better

Although, question for everyone, does anyone know Kyubey from a different website or anything as I’m very suspicious about their slot for some pretty obvious reasons

i think wolf wisp is opportunistic and this jokey shade on katze fits the bill whereas illwei shades everyone as town so it’s nai

ok cool I buy that this is a real thought from you

they are an alt or a game mechanic

I’m assuming game mechanic atm, that’s why I’m asking

1 Like

Kyu is a host-run account that’s a Slank vigilante - they compulsively shoot the lowest posting player but can be blocked, tracked etc. they count towards wolf parity.

I’m getting vibes that it’s an alt account tied to a players role or it’s a host-account
so I’m just gonna ignore it for now until we poke it to do something

@LASERpointer lmao

was this revealed in the thread at some point, is this mech info that you’re claiming, or are you theorizing

Am pupperino

Woof

JC are you wolfclaiming

serious question

No, are you?

Alright, so, I was reading Illwei’s ISO again to see if I could glean any more thoughts, and then I had this related thought…

“Arete better not have given a read on Illwei when they didn’t give one on ME!”

And sure enough they didn’t. Nor did they give a read on Min and Night/Rokon, two of the others I had in that middle of the road tier that I was interested in.

@Arete I think you should townread me for being interested in interacting with a lot of the people you left out in your list. :3

being white is sus

i agree with the people who’ve said blade being a triplevoter is >rand v
doublevoter i could see either way but triplevoter seems like a bit much for a wolf role even in a game of this size
singlehandedly reduces the number of mislims without having to do anything

no

Good chat

Sniff sniff wag wag