Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

What the hell? D:<

/vote Arete @Nyarchmage

i like this for the contrarian factor

kAtZe WoUlDnT cHaNgE hEr SlEeP sChEdUlE fOr ThIs

:joy_cat:

Arete are you going to elaborate on why you wanted to ask if I was wolf claiming?

Or did you just feel cool for asking

Oh, I hadn’t seen this yet. XD Thanks.

This being the case would be so cool. And honestly, the way we’re both playing is probably how we would play if we were both wolves together. Buuuut we’re not. ;-;

the sheer number of people saying this makes me think it’s wrong but i suppose i could just be wrong on wazza

i chuckled

1 Like

you said a take that vaguely sounded like TMI in some form and when someone asked how you knew it you said (again) that you were a dog and the flavor for this game is cats

so I was kind of :eyes:

i’m mafia

1 Like

>rand W

from you specifically

2 Likes

worth it

3 Likes

liking the post makes it worse not better

bruh

3 Likes

WISDOM
i love how we entered the thread at the exact same time

mostly caught up atp

call this wolfy self-consciousness or whatever but i totally expected to be tunneled by someone else once i woke up

wolfy self-consciousness

or whatever

(not an endorsed take to be clear)

this is adorable and wholesome

2 Likes

JC was squirtle squad in desserrt mafia?

you know what TMI means

So idk why you’d think it was “vaguely” tmi from how it was delivered

It would be straight up fact from my pov regardless of alignment if what I said were true

Which isn’t vaguely TMI

As for the dog thing.
???

Hmm yes I am voluntarily lolcatting d1 when I’m top town read, in the form of my picture being a doggo and voluntarily posting about the kyu slot
???

Reminds me of your situationally wolfy and nonsensical reads you made in poison and I feel comfortable saying that given you floated it as a question. I know your response will just be “I wasn’t fully serious” or something which is probably true regardless so continue to do whatever you want, I’ll revisit later :~D

1 Like

Alright, I think I might get back to bed now. See y’all later. <3