Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

huh?
where are you getting this from?

Why is Mist’s ISO so weird
I don’t even think it’s wolfy, I just have no idea what to think of it
She starts giving takes in her later posts but the first handful is just fluff and then even when she gives her takes, I can’t really tell for sure where the reasoning is. I’d like more explanation on them, though, since it’s entirely possible I just missed the context due to isoing and it was super obvious.

2 Likes

What

what happened to my forum

So that post is the hill u wanna die on, nothing else in my iso, just the post where I meme on katze? Lol

ISO wise Misty seems comfortable in thread switching between reads and D1 fluff. There is a lot of fluff but assuming thats cuz its start of game.

Definately Rand V for now but I’d need to see a few more confident non-hedgey, non-fluffy pushes before putting them in a town-core.

1 Like

Where you talked about why Arctic shouldn’t be sussed for getting things going

1 Like

good take

Windward big town so far

*Nyindward

Fair observation tbh

tbh I do kind of feel like I’m entirely new due to having played with only two players in this list and only having played on my home site where I know a lot of people.

It wasn’t even a take tbh
If you want a take, Mist seems nonchalant enough about throwing around fluff and reads without lengthy explanations that it’s probably >rand town but idk, I’m not good at reading her anyway

BTW
This was a lie lmao

1 Like

i’m mostly surprised that min called it a push at all considering the fact it didn’t look like one, just a suspicion

so… it wasn’t a push… but it also wasn’t a real push?
idk what to make of this

this post i also find weird, because it reads like tmi, but the type of really obvious, blatant tmi that’s probably not tmi whatsoever

this is also weird because iirc misty actually did it first so min is sussing the wrong person for “buttering up”
it doesn’t seem bad faith though, more ignorant

gun to head i would say min is town who simply hasn’t gotten into the game yet and hasn’t read everything to the letter? like with mistyx though i need to see more content before i’m sure

1 Like

Who do you think is mafia Nyalgard?

Hippo what are your top tips for villaging? This is my 4th game as a villa

1 Like

It was very quick to make that sort of assumption based on very early votes and little content imo

I actually think your post ironically looked more TMI ish than what Wazza was doing.

Try find a few strong players who might be town, interrogate them a ton, and then if u think there town use them as a bouncing board to start a core

rn, i’m looking at arctic/millium/alana, and i’m conflicted on jc - because his push on me is awful, and he’s misrepped players other than me as well, in ways i’m not sure are just ignorance or intentional; also, i disagree with a lot of his reads, and that wasn’t the case in the last towngame of his that i spectated

he seems similar to that game on play and approach, but in terms of what he’s actually saying, i’ve barely liked anything he’s done - which is a problem

1 Like

Is it actually?