Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

ok why am i outed so early wtf how did this happen
:joy_cat:

good meowrning catfriends

current thoughts:

John Carter’s ‘If min is town wazza is scum’-post pinged me and it’s not because he did not mention a world where min is scum despite scumreading them both, more just that it’s weird that Wazza would be scum just for voting John carter after John carter votes a town!Min

I like Laserpointer’s reasons for reads, I think they have complexity even where I would be less quick to townread those people.

Min towny by vibe, can’t put into words.

I don’t read Arctic strongly as town but he hasn’t pinged me and can I just say that I think the reasons he is being scumread for are ridiculous, hating fluff phase and trying to get things going should be entirely NAI

Mistyx jumping on John Carter’s suspicions on me strikes me as opportunistic but this might be omgus

1 Like

happy sylveon day!

1 Like

btw we can kill katze at any time, im always cool with that

1 Like

imagine you’re in an infinite abyss, falling until eventually the sweet release of death embraces you

that’s discourse

1 Like

your posts have come across as “oh i’m a helpful newbie dont mind me” to me which doesn’t line up with you experience level

so wallposts can take up 85% of people’s screens when being discussed, duh

I’m quoting this post in bed, so I can remember to respond to it

nightingale, rokon

What is this saying?

Once that is clear - why is weird wolfy?

I’ll repeat my point to help you answer: it looked like Wazza had tmi that I was pushing a town Min and was getting ahead of the curve.

1 Like

1 Like

everyone is waiting for me to wake up

i’m deathtunneling this slot

1 Like

idk my humor, personality, I have 3 dogs, i can cook (some things)

smh why shouldn’t he

LMAO
based and town

Good luck! I’m championing you as my top town >w<

literally from 0 to 100
first thought of the game: “if you dont kill arctic, you disappoint me”

kinda hot

1 Like