Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

No I meant
Usually in orange game iirc they get fake claims
And rolestopper is a pretty strong role in this game from the look of claims and stuff and it would probably be townier to claim a weaker verision of that

otherwise how tf did alana come up with the ascetizer claim cause that was creative

2 Likes

I was planning to use my role on @JohnCarter only to troll him but I guess catching wolves is almost as fun.

says the person who got a wolf killed

alana w send it

if only i was as smart as you

1 Like

instead i try to troll jc and end up with him dead

2 Likes

Yeah but Wazza could have killed wolves as well despite only killing top posters.

wazza saw my post about how it’s more beneficial to kill tip posters and took it to heart

1 Like

Kyubey is lock v btw
Wolves are clearly temporarily knocked out right now and Kyubey just over 9000 hype mode

3 Likes

Just noting that this was a wolfy pop in pop out.

1 Like

In hindsight it should have been obvious that wolves didn’t kill vulgard while he was 0/4 on alana/me/marshal/jc while being tunneled by town leader JC

this is why i asked alana why they thought wolves killed vul, cuz it made 0 sense if he was being tunneled by the town leader while also being 0/4 AND no one trying to use this to push people

:really:

she was literally my first wolfread dont hit me with the really

marl this was a team effort right
you saw that post cuz I looked at it right

1 Like

LMAOOOOOOO

5 Likes

LASERpointer your like counts as a wolfy popin

3 Likes

you will not pocket me sulfurcat

1 Like

if all four wolves are dead I still would think firekitten is a magical fifth wolf and the game is bastard - Lucy

Omg im so glad i came back to a much better vibing thread

5 Likes

You’re welcome :3

1 Like