hi, if marshal is mafia i wanna kill me too

2 Likes

if i had a nickel for every time illwei did something useful i would be broke

1 Like

Who tf is this dude

bladescape’s uncle

3 Likes

theyre worth swords probably

If Marshal is nyafia it means I got the two biggest reads of D1 wrong and fell deep into a pocket
So Marshal is probably scum ;-;

1 Like

marshal been pretty quiet since new alana album dropped

3 Likes

wisp has too
I think they are scum together

2 Likes

wisp if you’re not mafia say something

give us a sign

if wisp can’t even bother to post I don’t think they should live through the night ngl

1 Like

Legacy reads, idk how sold I am on everything considering I was wrong on Vulgard for the most part:

Scum probably within Alana/Marshal/Moonwink/Squirrel/Wisdom*

Wisdom entirely dependent on Alana’s flip, obviously

Laserpointer might also be scum but tbh I just haven’t formulated much of a read on them

I had a thought that the entire mech dome could be w/w if one of them was setting up for endgame, but I think if that’s true anyway we would know by LyLo
I also had a thought that if Marshal and Alana are both wolves it’s a bit negligent of the wolf team that somehow Alana botched her fakeclaim by claiming to target her partner and getting caught by Wisdom, so I would only chain Marshal if Alana flipped a certain role
Something something wisdom tying into this too but I’m exhausted and don’t think I can explain properly so I’ll just try again later. Socially, I still think wisdom is town but have mech paranoia that it’s a bigbrain wolf play, and at the same time she also looks good from spew and if she’s town there have probably been more than one wolf on her wagon up to the point where she caught Alana.

I ISO’d moonwink to look for something, and found a couple posts I thought looked pretty bad but I didn’t manage to finish isoing her. I’d want to come back to that after Alana’s flip to see where it leads.

Squirrel I’m thinking might actually be a wolf but I still think some of his posts sounded unlikely to come from a wolf, so I’m torn on what to read him as. So, socially towny during interactions with me but looks bad from spew and certain reads, and I don’t have such a large sample size of interactions. I need to check his latest reads but I’m too tired to do it now and I’m pretty sure anything else I try to type is going to sound like complete garbage because I already zoned out like five times in the middle of typing this post, and it isn’t even a good one

Arctic still town, not rescinding this
Nutella still town, I gave reasoning earlier
Min still town, I think he’s pretty comfortable in thread and having a solvy progression from what I’ve seen
Millium still town but I don’t remember all of my reasoning on why so tbh I should reconfirm this
Marl still mostly towny but also some of the takes he’s had don’t resonate at all with me so idk what to make of that
I think I saw something from Nightingale earlier that I thought was towny but I honestly do not remember what it was, so I guess it wasn’t very prominent
Hippo kinda towny but I wouldn’t lock him town
I had a townlean on Wazza last i remember and have not really done due diligence on her slot today so that’s my fault for not having an update on it
Mistyx I think is town, think I just never said this solidly but I don’t think she’s wolfing
Illwei I have like zero read on because I just don’t feel any particular impression from her
Kyubey probably town, my opinion hasn’t changed on them since my iso on them yesterDay and I’ve seen plenty of posts from them toDay
IS/BS slot smells like LHF to me, and I say this because I tend to be better at clearing LHF town than highposting town based on thread treatment of them; if I’m correct then there’s been more than one wolf who has thrown them into their PoE so far but possibly not more than one who’s voted them.

Sorry my thoughts are probably not completely legible and I’m also missing people in my reads lol

2 Likes

why are you trying to pretend they arent outted mafia

New alana diss track dropping just u wait

But do they sell them

I meant role flip

we should be careful cuz wazza might use this as an excuse to shoot wisp

unironically if they are scum

Then we shoot Wazza, easy

problem
I don’t have a gun