Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

Sounds like I didn’t get a fake lootbox then.

hey btw JC a what happened to your whole timing yourself thing

And this is how I learn that I’m a bad example.

oh wait i see you’re wolfreading Vul ok

This is your joke?

This is my joke.

finished rereading wazza’s iso

jc’s town if she spews wolf - I don’t think she’s this combative with her wolf partners, nor that scum would decide to bus this early. they could be town/town, but the sheer volume of shade she’s thrown on jc isn’t scum theatre imo

I’m uneasy about the wazza push since I’d expect more people to push me as the cw if wazza’s wolf - the general ambivalence about which of us goes over is concerning because I think it’s more indicative of t/t than w/t

granted, it’s not even 7 hours into D1, so the wagonomics approach needs time, but remember this after the flip

Okay Squirrel might be wolfing but if Blade just pops out of nowhere and hands me a wolf that’s hilarious!!^^

1 Like

If you’re acually scumreading him i guess I can oblige

It’s my specialty.

this

he’s just the only one to comment on my opening and i’m pocketed

I switch up everything I said about Squirrels post in my catch up thing

vul probably town btw

i like squirrel

Marl prob w btw

So this is how I pocket you as wolf? Thank you.

Marl wtf why do you have almost 100 posts you know there’s a post cap right

Squirrels last post looks fine though. Most of their posts can go either way otherwise.

I hate to admit that it’s really easy but laugh at my bad jokes and either i will be pocketed or want to kill you

if it’s someone like jc or spf or apoc i will want to kill you

yes but the day is gonna end earlier for me than it ends for everyone else, im pacing myself

i wont ever be around for SOD or EOD so my day phase is shorter than everyone elses (thanks orange)

what