DW Invitational 3: Danganronpa: Memories of the Past: 8/14 Day 4 (Chapter 2)

Minor Spelling mistake wtf

Worst thing ever to end thread on

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Final Vote Count Day 2

BeesWax (6): guavagudetama, Kork, PrincessPeach, Memekingpizza, Apocryphal, Kanave
Apocryphal (2): BeesWax, MerpyDerpy
Kanave (1): Kiiruma

Not Voting (4): Bylamir, Hazardwaste, Drinks, Marluxion

Will allow 5 minutes for any corrections

2 Likes

The accusations flew across the cafeteria, each participant grappling with the weight of responsibility for the death they had indirectly caused. The atmosphere crackled with tension as they wrestled with their guilt, knowing that they bore a share of the blame for the tragedy that had befallen their comrade. But amidst the chaos, a voice cut through the turmoil, its source a mystery to all but recognized by her screen name, "Bubbles."

With a calm resolve, "Bubbles." addressed the group, urging them to set aside their fear and work together towards their shared goal of survival. She offered to take on the role of night watch, a gesture of solidarity in the face of uncertainty. Despite the lingering doubts and fears, her words struck a chord with some, offering a glimmer of hope in the darkness that threatened to consume them all.

The room fell silent as "Bubbles" proposal hung in the air, the weight of her offer palpable to all who listened. But as the moments stretched on, it became clear that her resolve remained unshaken, her determination unwavering in the face of uncertainty.

With a final decree, "Bubbles" announced her intention to carry out the night watch alone, should no one else step forward to join her. And as the participants dispersed to their respective corners of the room, a sense of foreboding settled over them, a silent acknowledgment of the risks that lay ahead.

As night fell and, "Bubbles" embarked on her solitary vigil, a lone sentinel in the darkness. But as the hours ticked by, the shadows closed in around her, swallowing her presence whole. For "Bubbles" had ventured into the night, never to return, her fate a mystery to all who remained.

With her gone so was the presence that help them to the past she was

"Bubbles" The Ultimate Streamer

Art

But the past helping her was also of a higher category

BeesWax was Sonia Nevermind a member of Town

Rolecard

Night has started and ends at 2024-04-22T02:00:00Z

Actions must be submitted by 2024-04-22T00:00:00Z

That night, as the participants teetered on the brink of fragile peace, the tranquility was shattered like glass, sending shards of chaos raining down upon them all.

With the dawn came an eerie stillness, a silent calm that belied the storm brewing beneath the surface. Yet amidst the quiet, one sound pierced the veil of morning tranquility—a scream echoing through the halls of the library, a primal cry that reverberated louder than anything they had heard before.

In an instant, panic descended upon the dormitories, a frenzy of running feet and pounding hearts as the participants rushed to the scene. The pressure mounted, adrenaline surged, blood rushed their veins as they raced to save whoever had fallen victim to the darkness that lurked within their midst.

But as they arrived at the library, breathless and trembling, they were met not with the sight of two fallen comrades, but with the harrowing realization that the scream had not been a cry for help, but a testament to the terror of the one who had stumbled upon the grisly scene.

And as the truth of the matter unfolded before their disbelieving eyes, the echoes of that fateful scream lingered in the air, a haunting reminder of the fragility of their existence within the confines of this game.

Body Discovery Music

The first body lay sprawled on the floor, half buried beneath a toppled bookcase, a pool of crimson seeping out from beneath.

The second was impaled with half a broken standing lamp. Glass was at their feet and spralled around the floor.

The room bore the scars of a violent struggle, with scraps of debris scattered across the walls and a desk overturned in the chaos. Amidst the wreckage, the only semblance of calm was a lone hat the one the first was wearing just last night, perched incongruously on a hat rack.

Vel

Vel Screen

Attention, esteemed participants. It appears a body has been discovered. Please gather promptly in the library for further instructions.

Death/Blood Mention

The first body lay sprawled on the floor, half buried beneath a toppled bookcase, a pool of crimson seeping out from beneath.

The second was face downwards against the wall and impaled with the bottom half of the broken standing lamp. The glass littered the floor.

The room bore the scars of a violent struggle, with scraps of debris scattered across the walls and a desk overturned in the chaos. Amidst the wreckage, the only semblance of calm was a lone hat the one the first victim was wearing just last night, perched incongruously on a hat rack.

Vel’s voice cut through the tension

Ah, it seems you’re all managed to stir from your slumber at last. I must admit, I was beginning to wonder if a little more incentive might be necessary to rouse your collective interest. Nevertheless, your diligence is duly noted.

Now, with the discovery of this unfortunate incident, it seems we shall be treated to yet another exhilarating class trial. You will each be provided with a Monokuma file shortly, as well as ample time to conduct your investigations.

Vel Out… and the announcement cuts to static

With that another one of us was gone and that one was none other then him

Takuya Superuky the Ultimate Sorcerer

But the person that stood to help him was non other then…

Marluxion was Ibuki Mioda member of Town

Rolecard

The second who was not seemed so much more unlucky was

Haro Kumo the Ultimate Data Miner

Who felt his inspiration from a well known past figure…

Apocryphal was Chihiro Fujisaki member of Town

Rolecard

With that there was only one thing left they could do… stop whoever had done this!

INVESTIGATION START

Setting up votecount

Day still opens at normal time.

This topic was automatically opened after 14 minutes.

The Apo kill is…surprising tbh

I have a gut feeling that wasn’t mafia and was a vigi shot

1 Like

I wasnt expecting it either

i am of a similar mindset tbh

Also, if people have green checks, should they reveal them rn? I feel like we’re losing more and more townies, and I feel like no info is going to kill us

I dont have any info, my role doesnt give me any in that regard

We have like 4 town deaths now: Eliza, Bee, Marl, and Apo

1 Like

WHAT THE FUCK? I PROTECTED MARL???

1 Like

My role hasn’t given me any real green checks.

You were probably roleblocked