EIMM Signups - 26/26 - Signups Closed, Spectators Welcome

cmon u gotta admit it was a good one

2 Likes

How

I’m already dead in a ditch

1 Like

you’re projecting onto wanting hippo to join you

1 Like

also its spooky that you posted that when i had this thread open after no one posting for 4 hours and spookier that eliza managed to like that post before i even finished typing my response

what witchcraft is this

4 Likes

No I don’t he hasn’t bathed in a week

1 Like

this isn’t witchcraft this is me showing you the power of the lord and the Virgin Mary :heartpulse:

1 Like

ya definitely, every where i go I see that joke, its even in role pms at this point lol

2 Likes

DM me for help

okay hi a little transparency on how this game’s start is going to look

role design is 90% finished, it’s mostly just tying up a few loose ends and writing flavor, plus making sure all the wording is standardized

once that’s done (likely tonight or early tomorrow) the game thread will go up, and a few miscellaneous announcements will be made (most likely catch-alls for rolecard wording, how private communications will work, and whatever else we feel the need to mention)

the start time will be announced at the same time - this isn’t a guarantee, but in all likelihood it will be either tomorrow or sunday between 8-10 PM eastern, assuming everything stays relatively smooth

thank you everyone for your patience with this, and i’m sorry i haven’t been clearer about expectations in the past, just didn’t want to make any promises i couldn’t keep, but i feel comfortable giving a prediction at this point

20 Likes

I just bought a cool adult lunch box with 3 different compartments

5 Likes

take ur time star, i just be here waitin patiently for u

the wait worked to my advantage as my birthday is now on the horizon and everyone knows you can’t attack someone on their birthday

13 Likes

Italy was collectively stabbed by 25 others on their birthday

5 Likes

Nya

I’m just hyped to play, Mist

Remember the plan guys

i love attacking people in their brightest moments

Their fall from their best to their worse creates the most beautiful despair.

2 Likes

Okay Junko

2 Likes

yeah ruby knows what i mean

1 Like

The Death of Julius Caesar