Elements [3.5/7]+1 Ruby, Magnus and JakeTheWolfie wins.

Also meet Dan everyone

2 Likes

wait how tf did the golem cross the force fields

Fly to discover all land and waters

you fly high speed, but it is so fast, that your vision is blurred, and you cannot discover anything new.

1 Like

Dude lol

This is a fantasy game.

These people can create golems but i cannot see at high speed.

Bah

1 Like

And i assumed i would be able to fly at any speed but choose to speed fly if i wanted wtf

My mistake.
You can choose your speed.

1 Like

Fly at speed i can recognize all land and water

1 Like

Haha, watch this come back as ā€œYou fly at a slow enough speed to recognize every detail of the land and water. But since you are going so slowly, you crash and die.ā€ :ayaya:

1 Like

1 Like

Or you fly but the island is so big it will take 20 turns to complete your trip so meanwhile you cannot do anything else.

I thought this game was supposed to be fun, instead the game runner imposes nitpicking conditions to make it unfun.

What a troll

1 Like

Hey you golem owners. Kill me

1 Like

Oh, I donā€™t know that itā€™s that. Rather I think it is just the thing GMs do to hint to you that thereā€™s nothing to be gained that way or that they arenā€™t quite ready for you to proceed that way just yet. :ayaya:

1 Like

What

My golems are pacifists

1 Like

we are going to have a golem school soon

1 Like

If i gained the ability to fly at an island it is obvious that the intention is to explore it faster.

Meanwhile i see people using golems to gain elements faster, good for them but that is superpowerful to have, but boy if i try to explore the island to get detailed info about the islandā€¦ oh no no no that is too OP, letā€™s put a restriction on this guy

1 Like

My golems will learn the art of passive fist

1 Like

Iā€™m 90% sure the exploration is just RP, compared to the golems which have mechanical effects

1 Like

And costs and negatives andā€¦

2 Likes