Enemy Within (Deus Ex 5) 10/18 - Town/NSF Victory

NK isn’t aligned with Mafia.
GGhana is like never mafia.

Do you think him looking good decreases his chances on being SK at all?

ohhh

so u think hes nk. I forgot abt that nvm

youre right, he can be nk. Idk if I wanna nkhunt though.

1 Like

I still wanna believe Geyde’s Will is real and we got 4 confirmed town but a man can’t prove what can’t be provable at the given moment.

GGhana and Hippo are my main suspects and I can see GGhana making it.

Ok so I think Wazza is the serial killer.

The word “hella” when I searched was only done by Wazza in a previous game.
In the Will the word “low impact” was used twice and there was a game that Wazza used an alt in and in that game he also used that exact wording.
In that same game the word “notion” was used just like the Will had it. Although Geyde has said that word more and Arctic said it once in Dicey Dungeons, Wazza saying it twice in his 1 “Alt” game is concerning.
Guess who also said the word “inheritance” just like the will. That’s right! Wazza again. (Arctic said it in Chair as well.)

If you guys don’t believe me look the words up yourself, if the will is fake and done by SK then Wazza is SK, I’ll vote Wazza now.

Sk probably isn’t wazza
Also keep in mind this post, it means something

Wazza would be made extremely obvious by now if sk, because she actually plays the game

Idk man Wazza’s wording

Let me look at Wazza this game words

Ok here is their posts.

Hmm the straight word Village has been used by Wazza 2 times and Arctic a whooping 6 times.

Wait a second…

I search Awkwardly and this is what I find.

does this mean anything though

The dude is doing the dots

It means I have intent and will probably not vote Arctic if he wishes to continue to call me SK.

Probably vote*

If we go by typing wise.
It has to be Arctic or Wazza as SK.

He’ll keep calling you sk
Especially with your posts just now

Hey man I’m just finding words and searching to see who used them.