Enemy Within (Deus Ex 5) 10/18 - Town/NSF Victory

what? I never want you alive.

Okay so I bookmarked this post because this is a type of defense typically used by scum, at least as far as ive seen
Instead of defending themselves, they assert their position as unexecutable and/or as a strong player

The context could change it though
I don’t remember what it was

Looking at top posters (not going to ISO because 600-700 post is way too much):

Arctic is generally the person I would townread until you see something strange. This game his actions are explainable. He does do something that looks more player based rather than AI (ex. cfd kiiruma and joking around) and he does do a bit more reading ie his read on Jarek (I still feel its something he would replicate since he is better on the mech side rather than on the social side) and also figuring out busses. As for him voting me, I will have to see.

GGhana is a slot that I have no idea what they are doing which would be towny until they do it the entire game. Initially, they would poke at small details and make reads based off of that while fluffing (and being annoyance to everyone reading his ISO in the process). It kinda continues today altho he does make a giant readlist. The readlist is a bit questionable.
Arctic is completely based off of Geyde and didn’t really go any further.
Kiiruma is based off of his read on Blizer/Trochi (I didn’t see him talk about his claim which is basically the reason why Kiiruma suspected Blizer and Trochi in the first place).
Jarek, I really don’t know where he got that from considering he asked protectives to be on him at one point and he did joke about losing and its probably normal for Jarek.
Idk where he got that I was underwhelming (I guess past games that are now outdated where I was active altho it only applied late into the game)
Min I have no idea altho the rest do make sense (Blizer who is there doing his own thing, Hippo who started doing more during D2 and Trochi with DID)
Overall, it’s a slot I’m still debating, but I’m pretty sure they are leaning-town altho this is the first slot I would check in case of deepwolves

why did you ignore literally every other post I made towards ghana lmao

I have been defending myself, are you just conveniently blind to every post but that one??

Blizer’s effort level kinda drop after the bus. Might just be busy due to weekdays, but its something worth noting.

VC of Day 3

Voted Voter Count
Trochi Kiiruma, Jarek 2/7
Wazza AtNoName 1/7
Isolde Eli 1/7
Kiiruma GGhana 1/7
Blizer Isolde 1/7
AtNoName Arctic 1/7

i don’t know why atno is fazed by my vote on him

i mean i don’t really know what i expected but in his last 2 village games he basically didn’t give much of a fuck about dying

I’m here deciding who we are misclearing and you just randomly decided to vote me.

i have no good reason to clear you
and probably never will

i get back and this is the first thing i see
madness i tell you
madness

1 Like

me n arctic :heart:

who is the king

who is the fool

hoo knos

do u wana vote kiiruma

yeah i already did

Trochili is probably the hardest slot to read mostly because you are reading a hydra full of inactive players, so its literally full microreads. I guess the most they did was vote jake which is I guess is the only good look on them. Other than that, they don’t do much. They are probably a good mislynch, but I’m not certain about that.

well
i am trying to consolidate as best i can
bit difficult sometimes but i am trying

also just tro trochi or chili is fine

I just use it interchangably, so yeah.

1 Like

anyways
i don’t wanna just have microreads
yes certain irl events have made the dissociation more intense than normal
but meh that’s an explanation not an excuse
will be doing a comprehensive back read of my slot and looking at spew for better shit
so tldr gonna do things tm