Enemy Within (Deus Ex 5) 10/18 - Town/NSF Victory

Which we’ve proved is impossible

because you have no clue what enforcer does

ive gotten to the point in my fm career where I get to be the one being endlessly annoyed by people lying and doing stupid things for no reason

im so proud of myself

1 Like

OK :+1:

i am enforcer tho

i hope someone breaks into your house and moves all the objects so slightly you bang your knees on every sharp corner

3 Likes

you cant be
without gamethrowing

which is uh
Possible
but I’d hope you wouldn’t when your not trolling

How? I’ve never rescinded my enforcer claim

Remember that one time when I asked how many charges the main enforcer ability has and you said infinite
That cannot be true logically

Because of like rule 3 or something

this

Yeah I lied obviously, as a protective why would I claim how many uses I have? Same reason kiiruma didn’t say how many uses we had earlier - it makes us less useful late game if mafia know we are out of uses.

Hippo this is after you agreed with me that mafia likely had your role as a fakeclaim

1 Like

Which is why I asked in the first place
Since they already know

No eli
This isn’t tmi that I know fakeclaims

1 Like

yes it is

I don’t know if someone’s already done this but according to the logs it says that fakeflips aren’t allowed so I asked about it and I got told that they weren’t

1 Like

Well if that’s the case then my arguments are basically just the logical truth then.

Geyde was attacked by the NK. The NK saw Geyde as a strong player and went for them. Geyde was also quite active so it’s a logical choice but not as much as Arctic which is why myself and Seth think Arctic could be the NK.

Someone was attacked by the NK. This was either Solarkoid and Hip protected them. Or Gorta and I protected them. Solarkoid’s ‘claim’ did not feel anywhere near as emphasized as my claim or Gorta’s so I believe it’s much more likely Gorta was attacked (because also then that makes sense why Trochi would’ve claimed Hacker (leads into my Trochi/Blizer team theory etc. etc.))

*the mafia

1 Like