Enemy Within (Deus Ex 5) 10/18 - Town/NSF Victory

I will don’t worry

he makes up his reads as town

i tunneled him the entire game because of it in RWBY

apparently he also used to play deliberately worse as town so he can play better as mafia
idk if he still does this but it really wouldn’t surprise me because that’s what i thought was happening on several occasions

on paper this feels like a valid reason but the more thought I put into it it just falls apart at the seams

like why would trochi do that as mafia, they probably would have just wanted kiiruma dead that day or if they were worried would have killed them that night if they survived

It would make more sense for trochi to claim enforcer if they were a wolf

1 Like

Part 2 reasoning on Trochi

explain this

5 minutes until EoD, final countdown

by the way the host completely ignored my question of “can the host lie” so uh
do with that what you will

1 Like

well if he’s town then i get to join your circus too then

every cloud has its silver lining

the only two slots who were bordering on obvious wolf are dead, and flipped wolf

no one flipping town atp would really surprise me

Sure sure.

Blizer said this in reply to Trochi.
And I think it in itself gives away that Blizer knows Gorta is real (due to being teamed with Trochi)
And Trochi claimed it in the first place to get protectives on them and off the real one.

what

are you saying that a town would assume both hacker claims are fake?

2 Likes

thats sounds like something that the host would do regardless of what bastard game it is

@Kiiruma
Oh man I’m with you here.
Me and Amelia are probably both legit considering you and Hippo are both Enforcers but at this point it’s better I take the shot for town rather then Amelia who hasn’t had good reads take.

I can’t allow you and hippo to be yeeted or shot and mafia get a free IC kill.
I won’t allow it

1 Like

No I’m saying that a Mafia member would know which is real and which is fake.

But have to support their mafia teammate and present an argument which doesn’t just end Trochi’s career should I save Gorta and foil their plans

how does saying “there could be 2 hackers” mean that blizer knows gorta’s is real and trochi’s is fake specifically

and how does it give away that he thought Gorta was the real one

He said nothing about believing Gorta more

He could have thought that trochi was the real one for all you know

Amelia has a chance to be wolf but I think likely town is mis clearing someone for sure and it’s within Arctic/Blizer/Atlas

1 Like

I’m irritated by it, I think you’re both town and I’m trusting you for fuck knows what reason lmao

He actually had an interaction with Gorta before Tro even claimed.

1 Like

Middle for diddle as the saying goes.
You always pick middle if you don’t know