Enemy Within (Deus Ex 5) 10/18 - Town/NSF Victory

you missed jarek’s vote on jake

we can pretend you didn’t see it though

2 Likes

and mins aswell

Someone unvote quick

Start of Night 1 will be delayed for writing the execution story, also gives excuse to start Day 2 more appropriate for every timezone

4 Likes

Jake is looking around those gathered at the meeting which is met with glaring contempt expressions until one of the accusers blurted out “I suggest we shall execute Jake by the death firing squad!” and soon the remaining accusers roared in union at agreement while the other members remained in their silence who have accused other members of NSF that defied against the very ideals they stand for

After the meeting is concluded, Jake is carried away with the handcuffs clipped against his wrists on it’s way to the execution site, he sees a row of NSF Troopers which Jake couldn’t able to make it out if one of the accusers were among the line, Jake is now against the wall looking at the death firing squad. One of the accusers gave one cigarette that is lit for the accuser to be taken, which helps the accused to calm down.

Jake reluctantly accepts and take a puff of smoke, he never thought to smoke one on his life…may his colleagues be the ones to smoke fat cuban cigars instead when this blows over

“Ready…aim…fire!”

Union of shots are fired against Jake, poor bastard couldn’t able to suffer a slow death

JakeTheWolfie has been executed, he’s Illuminati Leader

Night 1 has officially started, the thread will be unlocked on

2022-02-03T15:30:00Z2022-02-04T15:30:00Z
(GMT +1)

9 Likes

Results of final VC of Day 1

Voted Voter Count
Jake Blizer, Gorta, Min, Atlas, Amelia, Jarek, Hippo, Wazza, Trochi, Kiiruma 10/10
Kiiruma Geyde, GGhana 2/10
Amelia Min 1/10
Geyde AtNoName 1/10
Hippo Eli 1/10
Blizer Isolde 1/10

You have up until one hour from ending Night 1 to make up your choice and after that, choices of your actions will be locked.

1. @Gorta
  2. @Arctic
  3. @ElizaThePsycho
  4. @Atlas
  5. @Kiiruma
  6. @Amelia
  7. @Isolde
  8. @Blizer
  9. @Geyde
  10. @Jarek
  11. @ATNoName
  12. @Solarkoid
  13. @Hippopablompoyeetus
  14. @GGhana
  15. @Wazza
  16. @Trochilidae
  17. @min

NAI PINGING for Night 1 actions, actions closed in 5 hours!

All actions and logs editing are now locked now, processing actions and sending results before opening thread for Day 2

If you receive no results in your rolecard then nothing happened.

Geyde has been killed at night! He is… NSF Trooper

But in reality he is… Illuminati Infiltrator

Day 2 has started and lasts for 48 hours

2022-02-04T15:00:00Z2022-02-06T15:00:00Z

3 Likes

oh fuck

Alright thats actually pretty pog

we got 2 wolves dead, lets find the other 2

Oh

Well piggies then

ok so, I really wanted to see where the Geyde rabbithole go, but him dying really screwed this up. I guess the benefit is that hes a wolf.

I didn’t actually think they were a wolf but

Ayaya

2 Likes

anyways, I need to finish my work and maybe I will get to doing NKA

I feel bad for geyde getting logicd by me so fast and then having arctic sheep me on it (@Arctic )