FAM2 Game Thread 1 - Day 1

I need my braincell buddies back i feel my world beginning to flip

I need someone to ground me :joy_cat:

here
let me help

all of my recent games are on this account

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/database/view/players/profile/?name=Hero&site=Mafia%20Universe

Let’s not try and compare BotF Wolfing to normal FM wolfing.

Because in that game the balance widely varies based on characters in the game and there’s a set known level of town composition.

Here all I have is: I assume there’s gonna be some neuts, I assume 1/4-ish of people will be mafia so around 12-13. I’m assuming power levels are gonna fluctuate a fair bit due to the fact there’s 54 players so not everyone’s gonna be highly powered. etc.

Whereas in that BotF game all I needed to think of is: Keep CRich alive for a while. Keep lying and trying to throw as much shade onto literally everyone but me.

1 Like

Oh then maybe I misread what you wrote

The thing with Marshal is that I don’t feel like I want to punt her into the sun this time? And I feel like usually when she’s a wolf I want to punt her into the sun on D1 for blatantly pushing agenda but so far I’m not feeling it

On Marl?

that’s my player data
you can see the dates and my alignment in the game

most recent non cursed language game is this

atlas click on that link

click the “multi iso” button

click “hero”

and click submit

1 Like

or wait was i wolf in harry potter mash
i dont remember

that’s my most recent town game :joy_cat:

Oh yeah I’m aware that BoTF isn’t the same as FM. Yet it’s hard to change one’s playstyle from one social deduction game to another. Though there should be a commonality in a player’s BoTF playstyle and FM playstyle yes?

harry potter mash you can do the same thing

multi iso

click marluxion

click submit

Not sure tbh
Pretty sure I’ve slanked in BotF and just picked someone to sheep

Marshal feels towny, because she isn’t giving off wanting to kill villagers vibes. If it turns out I’m wrong, then I’ll mention it in thread.

1 Like

ah
sorry which one is the multi iso

On proph and kiiru moreso
But kiiru kinda relies on marl’s alignment
But the fact that im starting to see proph as wolfy has me reconsidering on marl

But like… i still think marl is likely a wolf
His start was So Bad

Its possible a proph/marl world exists i could see marl treating a buddy like this but im not sure if proph treats his buddy like this

1 Like

Tbh the way I play BotF is more similar to how I play FM mashes than a regular FM game

alice immediately pressing wind for an explanation and not me is >rand town from her tbh

@Alice if you’re wanting 2 games to meta me off when it comes to W!Kiiruma then go for DAC FM (Diamond Arc Crossing) and Dicey Dungeons FM.

I’m not even going to say about Osie’s 18th Circle of Hell FM since I think that my plays in DAC and Dicey would be a lot more of a logical comparison due to them not being the most insanely f’y things known to man.

WWA? Can you explain your Chloe read for me?