FAM2 Game Thread 1 - Day 1

inb4 chloe fell asleep :joy_cat:

i’ve been reading his iso d1
about 40 in
1 post of content

I don’t think this is ever W/W with how Leafia handles TMI, tbh.

in the harry potter game

You’re probably right on that

well
i finished that

@Alice

Not sure how proph tends to treat partners

I have a bunch if thoughts on this but im tok tired to word everything rn

But like idk its weirdly dismissive and feels like fueling oir fire - which im not sure if proph does to his wolfbuddy? But if marl is v i think its nagl
And im not sure how mych if thr bad vibes im getting are from his gay cat larping but yarze

1 Like

I don’t remember how Proph treats villagers when he’s wolfing, but iirc when I wolfed with him he kind of hedged his read on me

Like maybe because I was potato wolfing but he gave some sort of wishy washy takes for a while before deciding to commit to bussing me since it looked like I was gonna go over

I think he’s decent at wolf theater once he gets going, but he’s hedgy if he hasn’t decided how to read his partners yet

2 Likes

Like the tilde here feels like a posh rich person bein all toodaloo commoner, u cant touch me

I kind of can see your concern. Doesn’t really look like Proph or Marl have much interest in either’s alignments.

1 Like

That being said I could realistically see the first two Proph posts you quoted coming from w!Proph and still plausibly to a partner

Those were the posts I was referring to when I said I initially thought Proph/Marl might be w/w

But idk, he could probably post those about a villager too if he’s wolfing, im not really sure

wot
i literally just got done casing why i think he’s the most likely wolf on my wagon

2 Likes

More caught up now and I kind of think Chloe’s town, tbh.

1 Like

:wowee:

I think Proph has no interest in gauging Marl’s alignment but I don’t think Marl is entirely disinterested in solving Proph

1 Like

Where? I’m multitasking between catching up and real-timing.

2 Likes

hereze

1 Like

Was referring to Chloe’s excerts but that’s better.

I wouldn’t mind Sulit as a counter-wagon unless she town tells.
/vote sulit @Dark_Joycat

Maybe I should’ve just said
Those two specific posts made me think Proph was wolfing because they look like the sort of posts he writes as a wolf
Idk though I haven’t ISO’d him to see what else he’s posted