FAM2 Game Thread 1 - Day 1

I mean I actually thought any of the players in boats except for CRich and me would’ve been in line for possible role inheritance

But wisdom would’ve had to decide N0 and imo it wouldn’t make as much sense for both her and the vig inheriting wolf to join boats?

So maybe scrap that

1 Like

Well shit

yeah that was my take tbh

1 Like

If you think YBW is a miss, who do you propose should die instead?

Bc he was fine with living over wolf KP and made no clear attempt to sandbag. Could be diff KP too or I’m just potate but to me it doesn’t make sense if he’s a wolf otherwise

1 Like

Only thing I’m concerned about is the speed at which her wagon is building up
Other than that, nothingsauce

again, if two wolves in the event, i think wisdom gets saved there unless it breaks their progression on a slot

Ah that is also bad eh.

chloe is 1000% town from wisdom spew

i think being fine with living over wisdom doesn’t mean much if marl is a wolf by virtue of the fact there’s 3 potential inheritors so shrug

idt he’s a wolf anyway but

Oh I never saw that post
So the illuminati are actually a thing? Rip

Agreed, basically pocketed her in order to push you.

2 Likes

Yeah you have me to thank for introducing Enemy Within games

1 Like

Unless the two wolves are exactly the ones who got domed in the end
But seems unlikely with interaction and claims and whatnot

1 Like

why are people making speedwagon reads it’s not even eod i don’t think wagon movement means anything atm

2 Likes

hippo but hes immune

Cape from what ive seen and gghana has pointed out has kinda pushed with nothingsauce, but also was using “why would i “Blank”” arguments which i didnt like

1 Like

I was a fool that didn’t look at the OP again

1 Like

Cliffs?

1 Like

Wisdom ded
Wolf vigilante

Pretty sure it’s just me
But some people are jumping wagons without much progression so I just think it’s something to keep an eye on