FAM2 Game Thread 1 - Day 1

did you just call me short

The way you catch a scum marl though is give them town credit and watch as they afk, so though if he drops heavily in activity he’s probably w
if he’s faking/having to force him to produce content he’s also probably w

Fair enough, but he is like the top poster in this match rn with 300+ posts. He’s probably just villaging.

1 Like

I’m getting heavy flashbacks to when I called out marl as a wolf

I think your reaction to Wisdom felt very much like if a W knew their W buddy had already died and so was purposefully trying to act really nonchalant about it.

And you didn’t feel actually happy a W was out, it was somewhat a plastic “yay” overall

I like nothing marl has posted if that helps
L

1 Like

this is fake you liked the news announcement talking about them

3 Likes

Oooooooooo

1 Like

Mafia are wolves, Illuminati are moles.

okay so
first of all, kiiruma went against thread to merk the wolf dayvig :joy_cat:
but i think that his way of evaluating between marl/wisdom and trustfalling them is
really a villagery thought process
i feel like it wasnt fabricated

and it certainly wasnt agendad with wisdoms flip :joy_cat:

1 Like

yeah, a third faction called Illuminati.

Ummm, that doesn’t sound real at all. Of course I’m happy about it and why would I ask in the thread if I already knew? There’s no way this read of yours can be real.

FTR, I’ll default to GGhana if neither of you respond to me.

Okay so I’m blind and just completely mistead this post from Kiiruma

I read them saying “ehh Wisdom kinda V” to saving Marl and thought it was W/W but I didnt read the second half of the post above

As for Windy

Thats kinda my only thing but this smells bad

2 Likes

i thought her reasoning in this post (not the first one) was fine because crich was making a lot of preflip reads which kinda reads as default wolfy for someone who doesn’t have much experience with him

Hmm, I guess it makes sense, just wondering why it would mean eevee is mafia specifically. Like whats stopping mafia from just making sure only 1 town gets the prize over them and 5 others getting the prize. I think its a fair trade.

I don’t think GGhana’s that good of a shoot, tbh.

I’d just follow Chloe’s list if you have KP.

if you shoot me ur ac throwing

guys I solved Hippo’s puzzle it’s worth it

1 Like

Vive la france