i just realized

Aelin hasnt checked in yet

huh

2 Likes

marshal is like supder down

1 Like

i think ybw wolf spews marl town actually
ybw/wisdom interactions look… subpar

like ybw is like “hey lets throw out some random agenda reads bc i should be doing that”
i disagree with nearly every single one of her reads lol and theres no reasoning for them

3 Likes

So there’s a good chance that host are just messing with us and there’s no Illuminati faction since this is a red herring (and major reference to Enemy Within 4)

My current read list (And ITA List).

@Leafia what alignment did you want to rand this game?

U keep saying we’re bad at reading u and that ur in ur townrange

What have u done thats specifically in your townrange but not your scumrange lol

1 Like

your readslist needs more colours its too clear right now

1 Like

Read the event and nothing else since I left really

Marl is probably just town because of Wisdom claiming a much more powerful role in the final 3. I mean I guess wolf Wisdom could’ve tried to get wolf Marl killed but I doubt it with how expendable their role flip was

1 Like

Ah. FTR, in case anyone asks me whom I shot at D2: I don’t have any KP.

i realise this is
probably kind of late with ybw in almost everyones poes but

1 Like

I want my nulls in shotlists. Im only complaining about ppl i lean town being in there (and myself ofc)

We should also probs come up with a shot list for vigs tonigut as I’m sure theirs a good few killing roles round

I need to read like five people now

I wouldn’t be surprised to see an odd night vig since I’m even night

i think i already know who i’m gonna hero shoot

open up your role pm
maybe that will change your mind?

oh nah im in my scumrange too i aknowledge that.

but also i assume that applies to like 25 people here and i am pretty easy to sort when i start trying.

so its weird that im super high on everyones list when like “he could be mafia because he hasnt done anything towny” is applicable to like all of the 30 low posters and a bunch of other active people.

im fine being in poe just itaing me instantly is dumb. ill start trying harder and show myself as town when a few more ppl die or soonish

i would be worried if you agreed on a townread of a flipped wolf

1 Like

Eh, not really that AI at this stage of the game.

im not annoyed ppl dont townread me, just that im being super scumread to be on a lot of ppls high ita list