FAM2 Game Thread 1 - Day 1

Cope

1 Like

no, u (fr tho i was thinking this but other way around)

i did not expect you to be a Credible Defense Expert™ tbh

1 Like

he hasn’t done much readable yet
He has 9 posts
I didn’t even realize he was in the game until you mentioned him

1 Like

i hope hippo got the me flavor

when your defence is “its strictly possible for me to be posting like this as a villager”

1 Like

maybe we just dont vibe well idk

this probably looks even better for kii actually? since wisdom was pretty obviously appealing to them while also trying to be subtle about it

Triggered PTSD!

blizer’s contributions re: wisdom spew have been fine but nothing crazy

he was quite townside-y as a wolf in deus ex while also being tonally comfortable for the most part so nothing he’s done here is clearing

think i want to see how he does with analysis re: wagons tomorrow cuz he’s p good at that and usually makes him obvtown if he is town

1 Like

u always seem like u fit in too easily and then no one mentions u for like 5 days despite u going mostly consensus

Some of their posts just don’t feel natural and I could easily see them coming from a W.

Like they’d have some small ‘this person feels (y)’ but not applying votes or any sort of pressure or asking questions to get things further than it is. Their reads didn’t feel genuine and a lot of their posts are just small things so that people can’t say they’re doing nothing, it’s like they’re trying to skirt by unnoticed for the most part. Despite having over 100 posts the overall content I think is the same as with people with much lower (50-70) posts. I’m gonna be hated for it but overall after looking at their posts, it’s the sort of vibes I’m getting off it, is that there’s no intention to progress the game, but to kinda just get by.

I think one thing I’m looking for is their reaction to the Wisdom flip when they’re around next.

1 Like

I really should look into whisper but lazy

actually nvm this is a katze setup i’ll probably be bullied with like a “when you make a joke that nobody laughs at gain 10% ita hit chance” or something

:pensive:

1 Like

ping me and ill look into it after i shower
maybe
nya

100% of the kills in boats being wolves is hilarious but the italy death trinity now remains forever unfulfilled

5 Likes

Its true tbh

i live a long time usually and i dislike it to an extent, cause the paranoia and stress builds

Sulit and ybw are must haves on shotlists

6 Likes

Oh no! What a disaster. Woe is me for this desolate situation. We disagree on our reads, with me townreading your scumreads.

Anyway… let’s get back to the game.

are people scumreading lit now? can I get the sparknotes on that